Chikane's Struggle A GT7 Story ( I Own The FXX-K)

United States
Heaven
Decided to make this thread (@B80 for the thread idea) to document my daily struggle of gt7 not allowing me to buy the fxx-k. :(

This was the one and only time I have seen a Ferrari invite in my game and well.

But not to make this thread just about my struggle do you have a gt7 struggle?

Mods if you think this thread is pointless you can close it.:)

Decided to make this thread (@B80 for the thread idea) to document my daily struggle of gt7 not allowing me to buy the fxx-k. :(

This was the one and only time I have seen a Ferrari invite in my game and well.

My GT7 struggle is once I finally buy the Legend cars I want I get a couple days of being able to buy the other cars in the game only to have the Legend Car Dealership put up another 10M credit car that I want to buy. Waste another week grinding out credits to buy the new Legend car, get a day or 2 of a break and sure enough, there comes a 12M credit car I need to buy.

Tough to progress through the game when you have to keep grinding every night on the same 3 races to earn credits fast enough.

My GT7 struggle is once I finally buy the Legend cars I want I get a couple days of being able to buy the other cars in the game only to have the Legend Car Dealership put up another 10M credit car that I want to buy. Waste another week grinding out credits to buy the new Legend car, get a day or 2 of a break and sure enough, there comes a 12M credit car I need to buy.

Tough to progress through the game when you have to keep grinding every night on the same 3 races to earn credits fast enough.
You can always skip the grind and buy Cr to know.

Well maybe making this thread has anger the powers above cause for the last 4 star tickets in a row have been 30k.:(
I got a Ferrari invite on a 4 star last night. I turned to my son and told him some guy online is struggling to get this invitation, so it felt more important than normal. I need to grind now because I need the Jag XJ13 too.

How long have you been playing now? Do we generally collect them at the same rate? (ie. Is there an “average” time it’s takes us to receive all of them?)

My experience so far (9 cars now, Still Missing Citroen)

Started playing in October and got my first 6 cars by 1st week in November. Then it slowed down, the next 3 each being about three weeks apart.

October - (1 Car) - Pagani
November - (6 Cars) - Aston, Ferrari & Bugatti
December - (1 Car) - Porsche
January - 1 Car) - Lamborghini

Regarding duplicates, I believe its been 3 Aston invites, 2 Bugatti invites and I think 2 Porsche invites

Last edited:
How long have you been playing now? Do we generally collect them at the same rate? (ie. Is there an “average” time it’s takes us to receive all of them?)

My experience so far (9 cars now, Still Missing Citroen)

Started playing in October and got my first 6 cars by 1st week in November. Then it slowed down, the next 3 each being about three weeks apart.

October - (1 Car) - Pagani
November - (6 Cars) - Aston, Ferrari & Bugatti
December - (1 Car) - Porsche
January - 1 Car) - Lamborghini

Regarding duplicates, I believe its been 3 Aston invites, 2 Bugatti invites and I think 2 Porsche invites
A little over 2 months now and I have only gotten 2 invites Pagani, Aston

This invite thing have not been kind to me I guess.

Last edited:
I started playing GT7 on 24 Nov 2022 and have had 3 invites - Citroen (Bought), Pagani (Won it anyway, glad I waited) and Lambo (Wiped out most of my early hard won credits, but who knows when I will get the chance again).

I really want the TOMS Supra but have to wait for it to come back (months?) and save up for it so doing circuit missions which I have only done 1 so far, plenty of credits to grind there.

Chikane_GTR,
Thats rough, sounds like you’re due for some soon, hopefully the Ferrari invite you’re waiting on, which definitely feels special for opening 3 cars. I enjoy getting my hands on the Invites, regardless of individual performance… there’s an allure to things that are locked/hidden away and an increased sense of satisfaction once finally obtained. They know good and well this system takes advantage of the common psychological reaction to something we perceive as rare/or less obtainable, desiring it more and with increased urgency.

In lieu of “invites”, have you won a decent number of “S” parts with your 4* & 5* tickets? They are about the same odds as invitation (10% & 8%). I believe I’ve only won 4 (from regular tickets), less than half of my invites.

———————————

Regarding all players,
I just realized another factor depends on how quickly everyone raised their collector level as its inextricably linked to the total number of 4* & 5* tickets they could have earned from daily rewards. Every day below lvl 10 is zero chance, everyday between 10-14 is only 8%, 15-19 jumps to 48% and after lvl 20 is 58% Members on here have said that continues in some amount all the way max at lvl 50. On top of this there are the 11 (4*/5*) tickets to collect between the regular and extra menus

Would like to hear others experience with obtaining “invites” and “S” parts (from 4/5* tickets) as well
—-

Cerebral303,

Sounds like a decent number for a short period of time. Any idea how many of your 4/5* tickets became “S” parts?
TEXT I WROTE MISSING HERE, WILL ADD THE ADDITIONAL INFO IN EDIT

Last edited:
Chikane_GTR,
Thats rough, sounds like you’re due for some soon, hopefully the Ferrari invite you’re waiting on, which definitely feels special for opening 3 cars. I enjoy getting my hands on the Invites, regardless of individual performance… there’s an allure to things that are locked/hidden away and an increased sense of satisfaction once finally obtained. They know good and well this system takes advantage of the common psychological reaction to something we perceive as rare/or less obtainable, desiring it more and with increased urgency.

In lieu of “invites”, have you won a decent number of “S” parts with your 4* & 5* tickets? They are about the same odds as invitation (10% & 8%). I believe I’ve only won 4 (from regular tickets), less than half of my invites.

———————————

Regarding all players,
I just realized another factor depends on how quickly everyone raised their collector level as its inextricably linked to the total number of 4* & 5* tickets they could have earned from daily rewards. Every day below lvl 10 is zero chance, everyday between 10-14 is only 8%, 15-19 jumps to 48% and after lvl 20 is 58% Members on here have said that continues in some amount all the way max at lvl 50. On top of this there are the 11 (4*/5*) tickets to collect between the regular and extra menus

Would like to hear others experience with obtaining “invites” and “S” parts (from 4/5* tickets) as well
—-

Cerebral303,

Sounds like a decent number for a short period of time. Any idea how many of your 4/5* tickets became “S” parts?
TEXT I WROTE MISSING HERE, WILL ADD THE ADDITIONAL INFO IN EDIT
I havent been keeping a log, but got my collector levels up quickly so havent seen many low value roulettes. So far have got 3 parts listed as S, and two Ultra High RPM turbos (both for Nissan GT-R's) which aren't for sale anywhere out of 9 parts awarded so far. Also got 5 engine types including 2 Ford V8 LM Test engines for a total of 6 engines. Not sure I have all the info you need, but that might give you a rough idea of the drop rate in the time I've been playing.

I also got an invite for Aston Martin last night, I could buy the Vulcan or the One. Will the invitation disappear if I buy one (do I need to make a choice?). But I really want Ferrari to invite me. Do I have to buy their cheap cars like in real life? :confused:
:lol:

I havent been keeping a log, but got my collector levels up quickly so havent seen many low value roulettes. So far have got 3 parts listed as S, and two Ultra High RPM turbos (both for Nissan GT-R's) which aren't for sale anywhere out of 9 parts awarded so far. Also got 5 engine types including 2 Ford V8 LM Test engines for a total of 6 engines. Not sure I have all the info you need, but that might give you a rough idea of the drop rate in the time I've been playing.

I also got an invite for Aston Martin last night, I could buy the Vulcan or the One. Will the invitation disappear if I buy one (do I need to make a choice?). But I really want Ferrari to invite me. Do I have to buy their cheap cars like in real life? :confused:
No invites have a expiration date to them while there active you can buy as many of those cars as you want.

Not trying to boast, but Currently got 3 invites, and unsure what to buy. Got Aston Martin, Ferrari & Lamborghini.
Is the invites a discount or is it for cars only available via the Invite. Not keen on the Lamborghini but the Vulcan I like, 77 unsure on. Got the enzo of the 3 Ferrari already, but unsure shall I get the Laferrari or the FXX-k
Trying to grind for some other cars, unsure how frequently these invites are.

Right on. The S Parts listed below can come from 4*/5* and 6* that are labeled as ‘Parts Ticket’. Invites only come from the 4*/5*

Bore Up S
Stroke Up S
Titanium Connecting Rods & Pistons
High Lift Camshaft S
Ultra-High-RPM Turbocharger
Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit ** RIDICULOUS as they can be bought and only worth 10k
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Weight Reduction: Stage 5

For example, I believe I have 10 “S” parts in total right now; however there were (6) 6* “Parts” tickets obtained between the Regular + Extra Menus and the special prize during the anniversary event for answering the set of questions. So essentially only 4 of my ten parts must have been from 4/5* tickets.

It was explained to me early on that invites in general are the most rare thing to come by and to take advantage when possible as it could be months waiting for one in particular. After seeing Chikane_GTR’s reply stating that he had only received 2 in little over 2 months I wondered if the main difference could be that players who have received more invites in a certain period of time were being rewarded less Special Parts and vice versa (players with less invites may have received more “S” parts from their 4* & 5* tickets. As mentioned above Invites and “S” parts have about the same odds. 6* Parts ticket 100% give an “S” part

Lol, no you don’t have to buy the other cheap cars to get an invite

Not trying to boast, but Currently got 3 invites, and unsure what to buy. Got Aston Martin, Ferrari & Lamborghini.
Is the invites a discount or is it for cars only available via the Invite. Not keen on the Lamborghini but the Vulcan I like, 77 unsure on. Got the enzo of the 3 Ferrari already, but unsure shall I get the Laferrari or the FXX-k
Trying to grind for some other cars, unsure how frequently these invites are.
Invites are the ONLY way to buy certain cars, its not a discount

Everybody’s different, if you don’t ever have an interest in some of the cars then….. buy what you want or research what others have said about their performance and if they were happy with purchase. Although cars performance and pp rating can change with updates

If you think at some point you might, I’d get them while you have the chance. The Invites are valid for a long time, says the expiration date on the ticket so you can wait for a while in case as your saving there’s something in Legendary dealer you also want but have less time to purchase. *Expiration on tickets have a time of day associated with them so be careful if you wait till the last day available

Between the Circuit experiences and the grinds at Sardegna, Spa & Le Mans can get money pretty quick. In less than an hour and 15 minutes you can get over 2 million credits from Sardegna (727,500 credits) x 3 times = 2,182,500

Invites are the ONLY way to buy certain cars, its not a discount

Everybody’s different, if you don’t ever have an interest in some of the cars then….. buy what you want or research what others have said about their performance and if they were happy with purchase. Although cars performance and pp rating can change with updates

If you think at some point you might, I’d get them while you have the chance. The Invites are valid for a long time, says the expiration date on the ticket so you can wait for a while in case as your saving there’s something in Legendary dealer you also want but have less time to purchase. *Expiration on tickets have a time of day associated with them so be careful if you wait till the last day available

Between the Circuit experiences and the grinds at Sardegna, Spa & Le Mans can get money pretty quick. In less than an hour and 15 minutes you can get over 2 million credits from Sardegna (727,500 credits) x 3 times = 2,182,500
Yes, if you have aspirations to own all cars at some point, you need to prioritising invites, legendary and to lesser extent ucd to minimise frustration.

(When I have time due to work/family etc)
I've been using the Le man's for the Grind as it's more fun compared to Tokyo and Sardegna. I'll probably buy a couple for now then. As I'm waiting on some cars to complete the menu collection missions. I enjoy the collecting cars part of the game. But alot of cars I won't use unless with a certain race it is required.

(When I have time due to work/family etc)
I've been using the Le man's for the Grind as it's more fun compared to Tokyo and Sardegna. I'll probably buy a couple for now then. As I'm waiting on some cars to complete the menu collection missions. I enjoy the collecting cars part of the game. But alot of cars I won't use unless with a certain race it is required.
Yep, Le manz works great.

EDIT: BTW, would suggest not collecting tickets from Regular & Extra Menu immediately after an update unless its at the very end of the month. So if the ticket sucks you can reopen it after the next update for potentially a different prize (of the same type, credit rewards don’t change though)… just has to less than 30 days. You can get the cars needed but wait to hit collect prize, if you want. End of Edit

Quick heads up though, there are some great cars right around the corner from Hagerty’s… All the Group 1 cars. I didn’t know this early on but the older Gr.1 cars are great for detuning for 800pp (maybe 700) races. It’s not the same as trying to detune the newer Gr.1 from Brand Central as their downforce & handling keeps their pp rating much higher at similar power to weight ratios. If nothing else, try to have some credits for the Mazda 787b. It’s the highest recommended of all legendaries and the one most people say is the only “must buy” car from Hagerty’s.

There are five Gr.1 cars from Hagerty’s and I believe starting tonight with the Porsche 962 all five “should” be in the next 10 cars released. As B80 said, Invites are priority if you’re going for collection though. Something to think about.

In order of likely release, see photo 1 below for next set of cars and photo 2 for when the cars at hagerty’s are being replaced
1. Porsche 962c
2. Jaguar XJR-9
3. Nissan R92CP
4. Mazda 787b *** Don’t miss this if possible
5. Mercedes Sauber C9

Attachments

• 063EA3E1-FF4A-4E05-89FD-28431430FA54.png
    063EA3E1-FF4A-4E05-89FD-28431430FA54.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 16
  • FCA9F87A-452D-4902-AB21-C10B5C542263.png
    FCA9F87A-452D-4902-AB21-C10B5C542263.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
The 787B and the C9 are must-haves. Two of the best bang-for-the-buck. The 962C is a great car, but doesn't have the muscle the other two have.

The XJR-9 has a push I can't get rid of. The R92CP pushes too, though not as bad as the XJR-9.

As mentioned if possible you should get the group C cars that will come soon if you haven't already, I hate how nerfed the C9 seems to be compared to previous games, it seems pretty slow on speed based tracks like La Sarthe and the 962 is even slower. I personally think the XJR-9 drives pretty smoothly but the 787B is no doubt the fastest and easiest to drive Group C out of the bunch.

OT: I passed on both a Bugatti invite and Aston Martin invite a few months ago, the Bugatti one a month before we got the update with the Chiron.🤦‍♂️ The FXX-K in my opinion does not seem to be that good of a car as the P1 GTR and Zonda R both seem to be better than it despite them all I believe having quite similar specs IRL. The sound also flat out sucks quite literally as it sounds like a high performance vacuum cleaner. In GT7

I have been racing since March of 2022. I have received the Ferrari invite once out of an average 20 distance roulette wheels a month plus all the regular prize wheels for races. I am trying to complete my first GT game since I started playing in 1999. I am about 21 cars short of the list which includes all 20 million dollar cars. You receive mostly the lowest prize on the wheel, I have received 3, 500 thousand awards, 6 car awards, various parts and motors, and mostly 5, 10, 30 thousand dollar rewards. I race 1/2 hour at Le Mans with the Gt 500 Castro Supra (85/90 and 270 trans med tires) and the Honda 272 (100/100 and trans 360 med tires). The 272 you have to drive as if in rain, early braking and slow peddle. It is a rocket down Mulsanne. 1 hour at Spa with the Supra (100/100, 290 trans, and large turbo) was easy at the start but they played with the intermediate and wet tires so they don't last long when dry.
I am waiting for the Ford roadster and the Ferrari coupon to complete the F's then 113,000,000 million dollar run for the last cars.
I have spent 357,000,000 dollars so far to get to this point.
I haven't completed all gold on drivers test or I would have the platinum trophy. I might have to steal my grandson's steering wheel. I still need Laguna Seca and Spa with the 917.
I bought the game because of the 917 but without traction control on 5000 it is undrivable for me.
I would like to complete before I pass away, if someone has connections to the Gt people please let them know.

Last edited:
I have been driving since March of 2022. I have 262 driving marathons, 22 motors, 50 parts, and 447,787,277 credits won. I have been waiting for the Ferrari coupon since I missed it in may of last year. I have seen it twice since then but haven't won. I need two 20,000,000$ legend cars and the 3 Ferrari's. I am losing my interest in this game. I drive a marathon usually once every other day. I race sport but not qualifying, and starting 15th, I still get rammed for 13 place so I get tired of that too.
I'll play until I get the Ferrari coupon but I am sure this is my last GT game.

I have been driving since March of 2022. I have 262 driving marathons, 22 motors, 50 parts, and 447,787,277 credits won. I have been waiting for the Ferrari coupon since I missed it in may of last year. I have seen it twice since then but haven't won. I need two 20,000,000$ legend cars and the 3 Ferrari's. I am losing my interest in this game. I drive a marathon usually once every other day. I race sport but not qualifying, and starting 15th, I still get rammed for 13 place so I get tired of that too.
I'll play until I get the Ferrari coupon but I am sure this is my last GT game.
Why are you letting a Ferrari invite 'make' you play a game you obviously don't want to play? What's the Ferrari invite going to do for you? You won't suddenly start enjoying the game.

Nobody is making you play it. Just play something else.

I feel your pain; I haven’t seen a invite since last winter - and all I really want is the Enzo..

The combination of the invite system, and the wheel of disappointment is getting ridiculous!

From my point of view, the invite system needs a serious update asap :-(

Why are you letting a Ferrari invite 'make' you play a game you obviously don't want to play? What's the Ferrari invite going to do for you? You won't suddenly start enjoying the game.

Nobody is making you play it. Just play something else.
I would like all the cars. They set goals in the game, I would like to achieve them. They should be realistically attainable. I don't mind struggle, I just think that if the writers of the game can make a roulette wheel give you the lowest prize 9 times out of 10, they can make it give you the prizes to complete the game once every 5 months. Thank you for your psychological insight, you are exactly right. I will refrain from playing the game from this point on.

IMHO : I had won a FXX in a daily roulette, i was not impressed with its performance, it sits in my garage under a cover gathering dust....

Back