Chikane's Struggle A GT7 Story ( I Own The FXX-K)

@Chikane_GTR

It blows my mind that with your grinding prowess and billions(?) of credits you've earned/spent on cars, that one car eludes you.

Perhaps karma? :lol:

I am curious as well though, how many players received all the invites in a relative short period of time? They know not of our struggles! As for myself, I am missing the Bugatti invite. I always keep 2 million credits available to get the Veyron if it ever comes up.

The FXX-K I used once in a race. I think it was one of the Hyper-car Parade events, I think the Kyoto Driving Park one, going down the hill the car flipped up and rolled down the hill. In VR, too, no less. I was almost sick :yuck:

I am curious as well though, how many players received all the invites in a relative short period of time? They know not of our struggles! As for myself, I am missing the Bugatti invite. I always keep 2 million credits available to get the Veyron if it ever comes up.
It's been a full year waiting for that damned bugatti invitation... :/

I can definitely understand your struggle, but...

...I got an FXX-K through a roulette. A six-star daily marathon ticket. Ever since last month, I have been getting 5 to 6 star daily marathon tickets. Could it be because of me having over 300k collector points? I am aware that the higher the collector level, the more likely we get 4 star tickets as minimum.

fxxkroulette1.jpg

fxxkroulette2.jpg

...I got an FXX-K through a roulette. A six-star daily marathon ticket. Ever since last month, I have been getting 5 to 6 star daily marathon tickets. Could it be because of me having over 300k collector points? I am aware that the higher the collector level, the more likely we get 4 star tickets as minimum.
The frequency of 5 and 6 star tickets I would chalk up to good luck, not related to your collector level/points.

Even at Collector Level 50, I still get 3 star tickets. But the majority are 4 star.

The frequency of 5 and 6 star tickets I would chalk up to good luck, not related to your collector level/points.

Even at Collector Level 50, I still get 3 star tickets. But the majority are 4 star.
But lately I have been getting back-to-back 5 star tickets, and those 3-star ones are getting rarer.

But lately I have been getting back-to-back 5 star tickets, and those 3-star ones are getting rarer.
I hope you're not the superstitious sort! :lol:

I do get 5 and 6 star tickets on occasion, too. But they are still more rare than 4 and even (probably) 3.

There are countless discussions about it here that I've seen. Just enjoy your current good luck streak while you can!

@Chikane_GTR

It blows my mind that with your grinding prowess and billions(?) of credits you've earned/spent on cars, that one car eludes you.

Perhaps karma? :lol:

The FXX-K I used once in a race. I think it was one of the Hyper-car Parade events, I think the Kyoto Driving Park one, going down the hill the car flipped up and rolled down the hill. In VR, too, no less. I was almost sick :yuck:
Used to elude me but I got my ferrari invite back in late may of this year and the first thing I did was buy 17 FXXK and 10 laferrari and 9 Enzo and after the invite expire I made sure to finish buying X20 of all 3 cars.

X20 FXXK
X20 Laferrari
X20 Enzo.
👍

View attachment 1294044

View attachment 1294045
Congrats.👍

I still hope I win a fxxk via a ticket or p1 gtr just for the feeling of it.:)

I have the Bugatti and Ferrari invitations but only 4.6M credits. I only started the game a month ago.... Guess I should buy these cars?

If your invitations need much time to expire, leave them to buy them later , but buy them.
Now buy the mazda 787 from LCD .
I don't know at what level you are and if you manage to unlock griding races ( menu 39 ) but don't miss 787 .
Don't ask why , just buy it and you will learn the " why " in time.

I have the Bugatti and Ferrari invitations but only 4.6M credits. I only started the game a month ago.... Guess I should buy these cars?
I would, if you can. Getting invites later is unreliable (355 hours and I've yet to receive a Bugatti invite). You have 1 month to acquire the credits, so that helps some. If you just started, earning enough credits can be tough (especially all the Ferrari cars), you might try to Gold the Circuit Experiences. They have very good payouts if you can get gold.

You may not me far enough in the cafe menus to have unlocked the main credit grind races, like the WTC 700 at Le Mans. But if you have, it should not be any trouble for you to get the credits. Plenty of info on that race in this forum and which cars to use.

I would, if you can. Getting invites later is unreliable (355 hours and I've yet to receive a Bugatti invite). You have 1 month to acquire the credits, so that helps some. If you just started, earning enough credits can be tough (especially all the Ferrari cars), you might try to Gold the Circuit Experiences. They have very good payouts if you can get gold.

You may not me far enough in the cafe menus to have unlocked the main credit grind races, like the WTC 700 at Le Mans. But if you have, it should not be any trouble for you to get the credits. Plenty of info on that race in this forum and which cars to use.
You've convinced me. I'm at cafe book 40 now hopefully I'll unlock the higher credit rewards races soon. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long with those .

I haven't told my story, so here it is. I preordered the game (which I won't do ever again) and I play it frequently, at times daily. When I saw the first trailer with the Carrera GT, I was looking forward to it as everybody else. Since launch, I don't remember if I've seen a Porsche invitation coming up as an option, but sure had I dozens of stupid Citroen invitations.
All I can wish is for the man who came up with the invitation system to recognize its problems (or to be fired idc) and for PD to let the customers enjoy the content they pay for the next time.
The Carrera GT is non existent, it was a lie. (for me)

I haven't told my story, so here it is. I preordered the game (which I won't do ever again) and I play it frequently, at times daily. When I saw the first trailer with the Carrera GT, I was looking forward to it as everybody else. Since launch, I don't remember if I've seen a Porsche invitation coming up as an option, but sure had I dozens of stupid Citroen invitations.
All I can wish is for the man who came up with the invitation system to recognize its problems (or to be fired idc) and for PD to let the customers enjoy the content they pay for the next time.
The Carrera GT is non existent, it was a lie. (for me)
If you bought the game at launch, then you 'somehow' missed the period where everyone was given free invites. So you can't care that much about the car?

Ohh come on @tothesz , isn't the end of the world, it's one damn car and isn't and something " special " . The majority of invitation cars aren't something " special " anyway.
Putting aside the Ferrari Enzo , almost noone use an invitation car in the game as his favourite one.
Filling the menus and collecting ALL the cars of game is the " purpose " they serve the most , other than that are " transparent " , as transparent they become the majority of the update cars each time .
They make some " noise" for a while but very few of them keep making a career in the game in some way.

Usually it happens to give attention to what is " rare " for us no matter the reason, we become obsessed with the idea but in fact, we just give too much attention.
The same happens with Escudo and Ford roadster absence at LCD .
At least the Escudo was and is a winner and justify the interest about it , but invitation cars aren't except Enzo .

Ohh come on @tothesz , isn't the end of the world, it's one damn car and isn't and something " special " . The majority of invitation cars aren't something " special " anyway.
Putting aside the Ferrari Enzo , almost noone use an invitation car in the game as his favourite one.
Filling the menus and collecting ALL the cars of game is the " purpose " they serve the most , other than that are " transparent " , as transparent they become the majority of the update cars each time .
They make some " noise" for a while but very few of them keep making a career in the game in some way.

Usually it happens to give attention to what is " rare " for us no matter the reason, we become obsessed with the idea but in fact, we just give too much attention.
The same happens with Escudo and Ford roadster absence at LCD .
At least the Escudo was and is a winner and justify the interest about it , but invitation cars aren't except Enzo .
My post may sound like whining but I did not mean anything like "the end of the world". But at the same time, I feel like I have the right to be disappointed about it and share my experience since PD had my trust and got my money early, which I gave them for the whole game with its whole content.

My post may sound like whining but I did not mean anything like "the end of the world". But at the same time, I feel like I have the right to be disappointed about it and share my experience since PD had my trust and got my money early, which I gave them for the whole game with its whole content.

Unfortunately from the moment that internet involved in the games, whole content doesn't exist .
You might feel that they " cheat " on you since you bought the game before hit the market but that's a risk you have to take .
And i was waiting a year to buy a ps5 since i didn't have ps4 but that's life , with ups and downs.
Only Monica Bellucci is perfect, everything else , luck in something 😂 .

Unfortunately from the moment that internet involved in the games, whole content doesn't exist .
You might feel that they " cheat " on you since you bought the game before hit the market but that's a risk you have to take .
And i was waiting a year to buy a ps5 since i didn't have ps4 but that's life , with ups and downs.
Only Monica Bellucci is perfect, everything else , luck in something 😂 .
It's sad but you are right. Seeing the complaints of the new Forza and experiencing the annoying things of GT7, you also have to take the lack of common sense into calculation before purchasing nowadays.

This thread is hilarious. Hate to break it to you but last week the game gifted me an FXX-K. I drove a couple laps in it, thought "cool", then shut it off and went to work. :lol:

It sounds amazing.

Last edited:
This thread is hilarious. Hate to break it to you but last week the game gifted me an FXX-K. I drove a couple laps in it, thought "cool", then shut it off and went to work. :lol:

It sounds amazing.
And I hate to break it to you I have X20 FXXK so we're all good.

So I don't need a charity fxxk.;)

But either way congrats on getting a fxxk.👍
Gran Turismo® 7_20231017234432.png

@Chikane_GTR : Pls don't get this wrong, that's not meant in an offensive way or so, but may I ask how long you play the game per day on average? The amount of cars you have is insane and I can't imagine grinding that much even if I like a game. Again, no offense, I'm just curious.

Last edited:
@Chikane_GTR : Pls don't get this wrong, that's not meant in an offensive way or so, but may I ask how long you play the game per day on average? The amount of cars you have is insane and I can't imagine grinding that much even if I like a game. Again, no offense, I'm just curious.
I'm curious about it too!

I'm curious about it too!
Back then.

Not now since with the 2k car limit I cant continue buying everything. But I still do my le man atleast 8 to 10 times a day.

@Chikane_GTR Holy ****! I can barely bring myself to do 2 races at Dragon Trail every day. And I'm just playing for a month or so.

How do I react to a post on mobile?

Screenshot_20231018_152721_Firefox.jpg

A short hold will bring up alternatives to the standard "Like".

Also, "All" is actually a username, so you've just tagged them rather than everyone (which isn't possible) - but since they've not been here in two years...

Last edited:
Back then.

Not now since with the 2k car limit I cant continue buying everything. But I still do my le man atleast 8 to 10 times a day.
Just wondering mate... don't you have a job or something?

:confused:

10 Le Mans races a day suggest at least a 5 hour playtime per day. You are gonna fry your eyes :eek:

I'm legit impressed and concerned.

Last edited:
And I hate to break it to you I have X20 FXXK so we're all good.

So I don't need a charity fxxk.;)

But either way congrats on getting a fxxk.👍
View attachment 1296090
Well you know what happens next. The rich get richer. With inflation as high as it is in real life, FXX K values are sure to go up which means you can sell them for a profit in the near future, allowing you to rebuy perhaps 21, 22 of them. Rinse and repeat.

If you already owned the FXX-K, you should have removed the portion about it from the post of this thread.

Also, if you keep doing the grinding races all day, you might want to take a break and use ClubmanSharp instead.

Back