CHOOSE YOUR NUMBER!! the "official" race number thread!! Hurry up and get yours!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boogieman
  • 221 comments
  • 16,840 views
Would it be possible to reserve number 24, until the game is released here in the UK? lol
 
#17 for me, all my bikes carry that number. :)

I'll be sure to put a picture up soon...
 
Can we choose a number for EVERY BIKE?:eek:

Well I don't have TT but my number will be defenitely 18 (when I get TT:dopey: :ouch: )
:lol:

:cheers:

edit: didn't saw nitro_2005 's post.:ouch: :grumpy: :lol:
EDIT 2: nor speedy_samurai's post :lol:. I guess can be number 20 (if it's still available:lol:) as I like that one too... but not as much as #18 :ouch:
 
well this absolutely sucks. I miss a weekend to go riding and my number gets jacked even though I had it reserved in the other "official" thread guess I'll sit this one out.
 
May I get #13, please?

Picture coming soon...

Thanks in advance! :)
 
Slow1
well this absolutely sucks. I miss a weekend to go riding and my number gets jacked even though I had it reserved in the other "official" thread guess I'll sit this one out.

aaww . . come on . .pick another number . . just for fun . . .
 
postpics.gif
 
haha . . exactly . . that's why I put this one up for Sting . . till they get the game to the island . . . :sly:

 
I'll take #33 please.

Just waiting for TT to be released over here. :indiff:
 
what? aww man, why'd he have to take my favourite number! :mad:

oh well, give me #36 please!
 
I'll take #77, the year I was born.

Here are my first pics using photo mode...








Pilot
 
nitro_2005
what? aww man, why'd he have to take my favourite number! :mad:

oh well, give me #36 please!

If #33 is your lucky number, you're more than welcome to it. I only chose it as my lucky number (23) has already gone.
 
Tailslide
If #33 is your lucky number, you're more than welcome to it. I only chose it as my lucky number (23) has already gone.
oh no no no, 18 is my lucky number. :)
 
Boogieman
aaww . . come on . .pick another number . . just for fun . . .

if it would have already been taken then yeah I would have picked another number, but since it wasn't and I had it reserved already in the "official" contest thread, I don't think it's fair that I have to change it. That list should have been imported over before the numbers were put up for grabs. petty I know but it is what it is. have fun
 
img00039ep.th.jpg

Sorry for triple posting I was just tring to post my thumbnail
 
Slow1
if it would have already been taken then yeah I would have picked another number, but since it wasn't and I had it reserved already in the "official" contest thread, I don't think it's fair that I have to change it. That list should have been imported over before the numbers were put up for grabs. petty I know but it is what it is. have fun

hmm . . sorry . . I didn't see the "other" thread . . . :scared: . . but hey . . it's just a game . . not real life! :sly:

hucker696
img00039ep.th.jpg

Sorry for triple posting I was just tring to post my thumbnail

haha . . and I removed the size/resolution bar . . .
 
Back