CHOOSE YOUR NUMBER!! the "official" race number thread!! Hurry up and get yours!!

• Thread starter Boogieman
  • 221 comments
Chris Criswell
Hehe Lightfighter.

Yeh I'd either use 86 (Year of Birth) or 20 (Age), so uhh is this guy ever gunna update the numbers?

Boogieman might be on vacation or something. Let's give it a week or so and see what happens.

martialstax
Boogieman might be on vacation or something. Let's give it a week or so and see what happens.

while i was online last night apparently so was Boogieman, the word Online! appeared beneath his avatar....

CRF
I like the 16 because its the Number that i used at my mx Bikes.

too late, I snagged it, just waiting on boogie to update, scroll up a bit

-edit-

try page 9

CRF
I dont like your attitude ,so, "try page 8".

No worries mate, didn't see that, with so many short posts all crammed in. But you don't have to take my 'attitude' to heart, I wasn't trying to be rude, but it is hard to convey mood through text.

My "try page 9" was in response to my own "scroll up a bit".

Are there any numbers left?

SuperT
I'll take number 15 please?

*Damn PAL release dates?* :sly:

Beat'cha to it!
img00065fp.jpg
img00049bp.jpg

But if they do a PAL number list too, that would be cool. What's your ride?

pmc40
I don't think thats been updated for a couple of weeks, so numbers that appear unclaimed may have been since.

Yeah i know i just couldnt resist. :P
Maybe a mod could update this thread, or at least someone try to contact BM

ill take #76 if thats ok.....

ugh....ill have to take a shot once i am finished running LeMans 24h in GT4 for the 3rd time (aprox 11:00pm GMT)...all the ones i have are either 69, 1, or something else thats taken already, no prob for me to switch them to 76 :D .......ill pop it into this post once i take it :)

here you go :D

Just completed TT last night, 100% and all bikes, now just to get every colour for each bike, but i noticed i never got any other numbers other than '1'
whats up with that?! Also you dont win anything for getting 100% :(
Hey is anyone going to update this? Boogieman, get your butt down here and sort it out!! :grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back