Chop Shop PS Competition #5 - CLOSED!

• Thread starter Jay.
  • 97 comments
What i did to mine is:
Change colour to orange, framed, front bumper lengthened, side skirts lengthened, rear bumper lengthened, FPV badges, headlights tinted, front meshes, new front vent, hood bulge, rims, antenna removed, rear lights and orange border like bit.

Jeez, Been away for nearly a week, so now it's time to get started on my chop.

Great starts from Leon & Sakiale, I actually like the 'ST' Orange, & the HUD idea.

I'll get mine started & post a WIP preview soon! 👍

pschopcomp15ek6.jpg

kinda got bored and couldn't think of what to do..

also wanted to do my Boat design instead

Well this is my first time entering this comp, so mine should not exactly be as good as the other. But anyways, here's mine. Its just a preview shot. Its not done yet, but ill try to complete it as soon as possible.....

fordmondeodk9.png

:)

With the theme being open, I had a feeling Andy was going to go 'Vector' stylee! 👍

Touring car WIP looks good, hope the final pic is worth the wait.

Anyway, Had a little go, WIP without changing the colour yet, but here's a preview for you...

preview.jpg

Oh my, it does looks awesome! :drool: Your making it a Coupe and you've already done the wide wheel arches and the rims. Well i'm looking forward to your complete chop as well. :)

Sheesh... work has got the better of me and I've only just dropped by and saw the competition has risen again!

I doubt I'll enter, especially since there's some nice entries already.... love the pink one... I mean, no, I don't like pink... er... I mean.... ahh nevermind.

Being a Mondeo owner, I can certainly agree that it looks awesome as it is.

@ Sakiale - Try uploading again or a diferent host. Had a look at your Imageshack
profile and none of your Mondeo pics have uploaded properly. :indiff:

Although this Mondeo does look better than the last model, I have spent the last two weeks
driving a 1.8 2006 model and I was not impressed. But then I wasn't expecting to be.
Sorry Diego, but I think you know how I feel about these cars. 👎

Hopefully we can at least make it look like a challenging, fun car to drive.

With the theme being open, I had a feeling Andy was going to go 'Vector' stylee! 👍

Well I did say i was going to Cell Shade, didn't I?:sly:

Besides I never tried it before and it stands out from the rest..becasue its Pink..:crazy:

you could "turn" the front wheel and add a bit of smoke and make it look as if it were drifting...

and the good news is that I *might* be able to submit something this week :D

I'll try to avoid using pink ;)

If you are able to, attach the full size pic & I'll get it hosted for you.
Thumbnail looks good, but I'd like to see it full size.

hopefully you guys will submit late, but then again you guys aren't very anal about the deadline.. so i guess my chance of winning are [hyperbole]substantially[/hyperbole] low again

Back