United Kingdom
♢ UK ♢
J-Gunn-74
bannertcsgb3.jpg

Photoshop Competition #6

This competition is open to everybody.

theme.jpg

Competition Car!

Turn this car into a Competition version.
All race tuning is allowed. On Track or Off-Road!

Theme ideas could include...
WRC/Dakar Rally
Nascar/Touring Car
Top Fuel/Funnycar
Street Racer

rules.jpg

You can chop the pic below in any way you want to fit the theme.
A poll containing all the entries will be posted within 24hrs and will last 4 days.
All entries must be a minimum of 800x600 pixels.
You must post your final entry clearly marked as “Final Entry”.
Please post a preview with your chop, but no bigger than 400x300 pixels.
You may change your Final Entry. (But make it clear you have done so).
Edit out your original entry, or make it clear it is no longer "Final".
Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack or Photobucket.
For full size images try www.largeimagehost.com.
All Photoshop editing adjustments are allowed.

deadline.jpg

Friday November 23rd @ 6pm GMT.

Any questions about the deadline please ask.

This will leave plenty of time for entriesand plenty of time
to run a four week comp, #7, over the Festive Season.
- - - - - -

The car – The New Subaru Impreza STi!

Make your own Performance version.

Click for BIG pic!

1600 X 1200

Out of all new cars it HAD to be the ugliest form of an impreza... Like personally, if the logo wasn't there i wouldn't know what it is let alone guessing its a Subaru.

So we take the impreza and turn it into anything, but it has to be a race car? gotcha :)

i probably wont participate becasue i am too caught up with homework and i am very keen on finishing my unfinished Elise Vector..

I hate when these pics have complex backgrounds. Why can't you just make it the white-background press release photos?

If you wanted to I could change it to the STi version.

Slightly different angle, with a single colour background.

I've already had one request for the STi.

@ Andy, there's plenty of time & it would be great to see another entry from you.

If you wanted to I could change it to the STi version.

Slightly different angle, with a single colour background.

I've already had one request for the STi.

@ Andy, there's plenty of time & it would be great to see another entry from you.

:lol: please do!!!! :D

Well as for you guys, please, can you guys at least enter. Don't just talk the talk, walk the walk as well! I mean, just try it out, even if its as stupid as racerx510's CNG bus :lol:

I hate when these pics have complex backgrounds. Why can't you just make it the white-background press release photos?

Because the idea is for you to work!

Either way, why would you mind, or are you actually going to do more than flip the headlights? ;)

Because the idea is for you to work!

Either way, why would you mind, or are you actually going to do more than flip the headlights? ;)

:lol: Perhaps.

Anyway, I don't care if it's STI or if it's changed, but I was just throwing it out there.

Yes! I've been waiting for a reason to fix this piece of crap!

Thanks so much for the private message, Jay, I appreciate it. I wouldn't have known about this without it. :)👍

Alright, I finished with most of the bodywork. Now all I have to do is paint and front fascia.

I only haven't started bycause I have no time to do it... should be able to start today, though, 1st period is block photoshop.

Hmm... I don't like this angle. Since I'm too lazy to do a wbk on both sides, I'm making half a rally car and half a road car...

You know what, I honestly don't think I'll do this one... this angle is too hard for me, and I don't really have the skill to do all the body and decal mods...

You know what, I honestly don't think I'll do this one... this angle is too hard for me, and I don't really have the skill to do all the body and decal mods...

Don't be a wuss. Just enter already!!!! :mad: If you can work on the Mondeo, why can't you work on this? I mean the angles quite similar and there is a lot of Subaru resources out there, so whats so hard about that?

Somehow i feel -Diego- is going to win this one again.... :rolleyes:

meh, i don't have much time to do things anymore, nor do i have time to waste photoshopping this. Especially considering what it is :yuck:

I think Diegos talent is starting to scare people off! :lol:

Come on guys, you can't turn yellow and wimp out! :(

No! We really need Suzy and Andy to enter. Then Diego can run away with his tail between his legs, and make us look like kids!!! :lol: :P

Andy entered last time...

Oh, sorry, it's just that you seem to have forgotten using your sarcasm tags.

Anyway, I think the car looks pretty performance-oriented already.; so I'm going for a kind of minimalist approach.

Haven't even started...

as stated above..

i think i may be avaible on the weekend but here's the thing, i have so many stuff i wanted to do too.. Like Digital Painting a God of War Scene and My Elise Vector..

edit: >8-O You changed the picture! was was the old one like?

edit: Oh i got the perfect idea. But im not sure if its plausible.. Heya Diego, how exactly do you do scratches and various damage-like effects to a car?

Andy entered last time...

Anyway, I think the car looks pretty performance-oriented already.; so I'm going for a kind of minimalist approach.

Oh yeah......
[/SARCASM]

You like pink don't you?
I doubt I'll enter, especially since there's some nice entries already.... love the pink one... I mean, no, I don't like pink... er... I mean.... ahh nevermind.

Yes, you were trying to run away didn't you? ;)

edit: Oh i got the perfect idea. But im not sure if its plausible.. Heya Diego, how exactly do you do scratches and various damage-like effects to a car?

I'll tell you when I get home, since I have the guidelines there

:nervous: My very first 'chop', hope its ok....

OK?

That's great for a first! 👍

You got the right ideas for the theme. Great work Observer.

In otherwords he'll leave it as it is but turn it PINK! :D [/sarcastic intervention]

@ Andy - The original pic was the same shape Impreza but the basic model.

Back