Chris Forsberg's Twin Turbo 370Z coming to GT Sport

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 72 comments
Surprised no has mentioned that in real life, the FiA recognizes drifting as a Motorsport and has held Round 1 of their own competition in Japan at Odaiba. Hopefully Forsberg and Yoshihara’s cars are a step into that direction. Would be even cooler to see an implementation of some sort of competitive championship in Sport Mode. However that’d work.

Oh boy I hope they add in old Formula D cars as well if they could locate some of them.

I hope they add in Dean's Viper. It's FD's longest-running chassis going way back to 2004 when Sam Hubinette drove it.
Formula_Drift_Long_Beach_2017-03-31_DSC05528.jpg

Hubinette2005-620x412.jpg

Last edited:
Not a fan of old threads but it's a Nissan 370Z so...

GRREAAT QUESTION!

I'm still waiting for a stock 370Z too. (and that best ever sounding V-6 the Creator ever created) The 350 is cool.. real cool.. but the car that was scanned obviously had been parked outside as it's paint is soo sun washed its painful to look at. That ain't no "Leman's Sunset." Heh..

Wow they went with je pistons :/ hope they didn't opt for the added material they paint on the skirts... Stuff's crap. Scrap metal in 3..2..1..

Sounds like this was a dud...Or maybe PD might use it in future games, I don't know.

What I do know is that it's getting close to two years since this car was scanned and we have got not a single word about it then, it's taking way too ****ing long for a drift car that is very likely to be shoved in Gr. X and eventually be forgotten about.

Makes me a little bit concerned for the Lamborghini Espada and that Lancia 037

There could be a licensing/ advertising/ sponsor issue as well. OR they (PD/Sony) may have been a little upset about him posting that the car was scanned.. PD def gives the impression they do NOT like future plans and content being revealed unless they do so themselves.

Wouldn't be the first time someone's screwed up by posting something they shouldn't have.

Reviving this thread temporarily, it seems that Playground games got a hold of this car rather than PD including it in the game.
I agree with the above statement, either there is some issues with sponsors and other stuff or simply the idea was scrapped because he revealed the car was gonna be added.

Just landed in update 27 of Horizon 4 - what is one to say? Its another drift donkey car of at type that suits the Horizon aesthetic like the Twerkstallion and other 'performance art' motorsport shenanigans.

Just landed in update 27 of Horizon 4 - what is one to say? Its another drift donkey car of at type that suits the Horizon aesthetic like the Twerkstallion and other 'performance art' motorsport shenanigans.
Hate to say it but the car has more use in Forza Horizon 4 than GT Sport... I also believe that drifting in Forza is more realistic than GT Sport because the weight transfer IMO is better.

Back