chromatic9's photo selection

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 313 comments
6128231058_57416c03f1_b.jpg

6154239557_73c1da35e1_b.jpg

I'll be getting FM4 hopefully, big question is are you mate?

FM4 LCE pre-ordered, just waiting until closer to release to pick up a system, as I'm unsure what my path will be in that regard :)

The 599 looks great - the black is so rich and deep, I've had an awful time trying to get satisfactory picks from black cars in GT4, but you make it looks easy. The 'Bird is a good 'un too; simple, nice tones, really appropriate for the car. And the Z, whoa, favourite of the lot (specifically the first one). Really shows off the stance of the car, and the toning is superb 👍

The RUF is stunning, as slipz has said nice tones to the image your editing skills are great.

Superb stuff in here - I really love your HDR work, truly realistic! Very well done. I should do more HDRs...

Keep up the great work 👍

Why are you not in the Tournament again? Oh yes, it would be unfair for the rest of us. :sly:

Still don't get it how you make those brilliant shots over and over.....wow:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Beautiful Jag - I like the sense of depth, detail in the road and surrounding environment, lighting (especially in the trees) and reflection on the car. Very nice.

Back