S SopranoStylle Messages 984 Messages SopranoStylle Nov 5, 2011 #1 I will give you Any 5 in return for ticket 1000 or a mugen s2000 0/0/0 Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
S SopranoStylle Messages 984 Messages SopranoStylle Nov 5, 2011 #4 ssfast Do you have 5 matte light blue chips? Click to expand... Yes I have 5 of them
Ryan_N_86 Messages 222 Leeds Messages Ryan_N_86 Nov 5, 2011 #5 I'll give you 5 chrome for mugen s2000
S SopranoStylle Messages 984 Messages SopranoStylle Nov 5, 2011 #6 I'm looking for a mugen or 1000 ticket I have all paints
cphbullet Messages 2,891 Scotland Messages cphbullet Nov 5, 2011 #7 Lol how did people get confused by this lol.
S SopranoStylle Messages 984 Messages SopranoStylle Nov 5, 2011 #8 cphbullet Lol how did people get confused by this lol. Click to expand... Lol I don't know I guess I had to reword my op
cphbullet Lol how did people get confused by this lol. Click to expand... Lol I don't know I guess I had to reword my op
Snaeper #0321 Premium Messages 3,590 Phoenix, AZ Messages GTP_Snaeper Nov 5, 2011 #9 So let me get this straight. You want me to give you three NASCAR's and you'll give me the "Black" paint chip? That doesn't seem fair at all. 👍 *Quickly leaves the thread*
So let me get this straight. You want me to give you three NASCAR's and you'll give me the "Black" paint chip? That doesn't seem fair at all. 👍 *Quickly leaves the thread*
S SopranoStylle Messages 984 Messages SopranoStylle Nov 5, 2011 #10 Snaeper So let me get this straight. You want me to give you three NASCAR's and you'll give me the "Black" paint chip? That doesn't seem fair at all. 👍 *Quickly leaves the thread* Click to expand... Wut the hell r u talkin about
Snaeper So let me get this straight. You want me to give you three NASCAR's and you'll give me the "Black" paint chip? That doesn't seem fair at all. 👍 *Quickly leaves the thread* Click to expand... Wut the hell r u talkin about
S SopranoStylle Messages 984 Messages SopranoStylle Nov 6, 2011 #11 Anyone Want to trade something for 5 paints
kennylmao Messages 3,871 Chad Messages kennylmao Nov 6, 2011 #12 I'm looking for matte purple and gold chrome paint chip, do you have them? I have some '1000 ticket' for trade. Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
I'm looking for matte purple and gold chrome paint chip, do you have them? I have some '1000 ticket' for trade.