Chrome paint chip

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ent
  • 16 comments
  • 957 views

Ent

Messages
86
Messages
ERIKSWE08
I have a crome chip, post your offers. :)
 
How about a ford escort rally car? It has zero miles.
 
How about a 330 p4?
 
Blue RUF BTR? Race modified Impreza 05? RM Golf? RM Integra? NISMO Superleggera?
 
I have 150 cars so if theres anything your looking for in particular klet me know and il tell you if I have it.
 
I have 150 cars so if theres anything your looking for in particular klet me know and il tell you if I have it.

I don't really know actually, post those cars you would consider trading. :P
 
Matte Black LFA? About all it's worth now... XD
 
F40 or a Gallardo maybe? Both stock, 0 Miles
 
Lol got those 3 too, well not matte black but I don't like matte... :P
 
Matte Black LFA? About all it's worth now... XD

It's worth less honestly (about 150k).

If he doesn't want your deal I'll take it though as long as it was originally matte black. (not trying to thread whore him so please give him first dibs)
 
Back