Circuit Experience golded!

I was in your position quite a while ago. Then one of the daily races around the Nord was a Suzuki Swift one car race. I played it for a week. The car is so slow, but I found it invaluable in learning the track layout and racing line (you have so much time to take it in, as you are going comparatively slowly). When I returned to a faster car, I found it a lot easier and absolutely smashed my personal best and got gold quite easily.
Sounds like good advice! Might take the kart or the Fiat 500 for a spin.....:lol:

The 2&4 would be a better choice to the Kart, it’s actually my favourite car to blast around Spa.
I'll give it a go..... for giggles I took a fully upgraded Fiat 500 out - racing tyres, the lot! Did it in just under 13 minutes, including about 4 spins! Great laugh.....:lol:

I'll give it a go..... for giggles I took a fully upgraded Fiat 500 out - racing tyres, the lot! Did it in just under 13 minutes, including about 4 spins! Great laugh.....:lol:

Yeah that thing dies with AT, we did a TPC race with it a while back, I thought the engine had fallen out the back leaving just the starter motor.

Don't know why I didn't think of it before.... the trouble for me with Nordschleife is it's very long. I can't really put up with more than two laps in any one session at most. Next time back, there is no ghost...... unless, of course, you save it!! :cheers:
Now saving fastest lap to load a ghost when I come back..... been a big help so far and down to 7.05.6xx already. :lol:

Just pause it after every sector 👍
The double blink of the red gear box just before the braking zone is what helped me the most.
Good advice, thanks.
Did another lap this morning - so close I can taste it - 7m00.058s :)
Replay saved - now just got to keep ahead of ghost!!

Back