Citroen GT....WOW

• Thread starter MrDuck1234
  • 93 comments
I think it looks wack from the outside and when you are in the incar view, it looks like a jet fighter. Also there is only ONE gear. lame epic fail in my book

I've never been able to save the money...or the credits to get something really nice. I'll have to take your word on it. I did however, as a self proclaimed Lotus enthusiast did test out the Evora on Daytona Superspeedway. At roughly 160MPH the back end starts to come out of check(still using the 'toy' controller). But I look forward to taming it. I know that is sort of off topic, but I think everyone on this site is going to be every interested in the three vehicles added. I'd like to get some input by anyone who has got a chance to pilot the Ferrari California. At a glance that car just doesn't necessarily look "Ferrari" to me. If that makes any sense. From what I have heard and what I have read Citroen has never been very exciting as a car maker(no one flip out on me as I have only really read reviews on the C4 and less performing models), so I am hoping to save up some coin and get behind the GT, the style of the vehicle itself looks very intriguing. I'll see you all out on the track, most likely in the Evora!

Best wishes,
ACE_N_RANDIE

The California sounds like a 430, and handles like one.

But it's convertible.

Not really lol but i supposee it's opinion lol

I havent tried the Citroen lol been racing on Suzuka with California since the update hit XD

The California sounds like a 430, and handles like one.

But it's convertible.

The California does sound close to the F430 (but use the same base engine) but I can't agree with the handling, they both feel well balanced but the California is much more tail happy when appling a lot of throttle.

Wow i just got the Citroen! It's so fast doesnt corner of course lol im just playing online atm on Fuji 800p XD

it's 788bhp, In order to play online with it you have to use N3 Tyres and and reduce downforce back and front only by 1, That'll get you in the 800pp Races lol, It's a beast, It's Automatic no Manual. Doesnt corner very well even with N3 Tyres on but with R3 it corner's fine. It's a laugh to go online with it. Makes people think wtf your driving it for XD

The California does sound close to the F430 (but use the same base engine) but I can't agree with the handling, they both feel well balanced but the California is much more tail happy when appling a lot of throttle.

agree,had a lot of fun trying to get a clean lap on eiger,citroen is definitely different,the sound reminds me of the nike 2022(hope it's in GT5).
Driven the GT more than the C4 coupe already haven't raced it yet

Last edited:
Did anyone else think 'Batman Begins?':lol:

I'd much rather they had released the "Tumbler" at least it's real, whilst remaining different enough for a novelty factor at least.

This pile'o'crap feels like what it is - a ton and a half behemoth with comedy downforce and an unfeasibly powerful nuclear reactor where it's engine should be.

It's the Jay Leno Tank Car all over again.

The new Ferrari on the other hand...:eek::bowdown:

Guys. I hve over 300k in my GT account. I already own every single car in the game Except the California and the GT-Concept car.. Should I Buy Cali first or the GT concept?
If I buy the 300k Cali car, I will go back to 0, and If I raise 700k I will get the GT concept and rasing 300 k will seem easier. (if you catch my drift)

Back