Class A-3 Gold

• Thread starter DeXnet
  • 3 comments
I'm sorry to disturb you and I know that I'm a noob lol

Can anyone help me to beat the A-3 gold?

I did the silver but I'm still over a second away from the gold and I don't really see where I can improve that much.

anyone? :)

A-3 Gold is the M3 at Eiger, right? All I can say is that when bought GT5P I thought it was impossible to knock that last second off (and that "license" remained for a long time as my last silver). Maybe one year later I returned to it and beat the Gold time maybe on my 4th lap. I was amazed but I always suspected that, in my return, the game assumed my M3 setup from an old forgotten online event so I had a "better" car.

But I'm not sure if it was this or simply myself being faster because I had more practise with the game.

You can test this. Try one of the setups available for the M3 in the tuning forum and apply it to your M3. Then go to A-3 and see if it makes a difference.

PS - I see this was your first post. Welcome to gtplanet! :gtpflag:

I'm presently working on that one myself. I've run a 1.13.906 so far in Arcade but that's on S2s. I'll get to 1.13.4 or so then hit A3 for real and nail it. I can see where the time comes from. Briefly; through the gates, hard right keeping it in third, brake and carry as much speed through the lefthander, into fourth. Double-apex the sweeping left in second, won't quite reach 4th on before back into second for the right-hand uphill twistie, making sure you don't brake too late. Keep the twistie entries nice and tight except for the last right-hander which needs to start from the far left. Up the hill, into second for the final turn, focus on getting on the power as soon as you can without losing the back end!

I'm sorry to disturb you and I know that I'm a noob lol

Can anyone help me to beat the A-3 gold?

I did the silver but I'm still over a second away from the gold and I don't really see where I can improve that much.

anyone? :)

Few days ago i started playing GT 4 again... I passed all challenges except than last one on Nurburgring with SLR and other Mercedes... I think i tried to pass it at least 30-40 times and couldnt made it... then i turned it off (the game) and started playing PES with my friend... An hour later i tried again and i passed the challenge from my first time! (or my 41-st time... hahaha)

Cheers!!!

Back