Classic MINI Racing Club (ID: 1001881) - Friday August 14th, 2015 @ 3:00pm EDT/7:00pm GMTOpen 

• Thread starter FergusMik
  • 1,526 comments
Hi Mik,

I will try to join but we also have an Interforum event on Saturday so if there is time enough I will go for both races otherwise I only do the first one if that´s ok.

After rushing back from our annual fall colors vacation in the Eastern Sierras last Wednesday and getting home just about an hour late for the races, I'm really ready for both Wednesday and Saturday events.
July 2011 Car Shows 173.jpg

View attachment 211939

Calling all "Classic Mini" enthusiasts!
If you have a soft spot for these cars like we do, then join us for some clean, fun and close racing.

We expect racers to be familiar with the GTP OLR, and be gentlemen (and ladies) and be respectful to other racers at all times. There is another great thread "The Good Racecraft Guide" that is worth a read, please do so.

Voice chat will be enabled and "friendly banter" is typical, but please try to keep excessive background noise to a minimum, especially during races (mute yourself if necessary).

This is a casual format, running about 1.5 to 2 hours so you are not required to stay through all races. We will post an agenda in this thread each week which will outline the races, they will be a mix of set tracks and voting. We will also host some longer endurance races once in a while, which will require signing up.

Default Room Setup
Room Name: GTPclas6-MINI 1998-ALL WELCOME

PP: 435
HP: 135
Tires: Sports Soft or less

Penalty: Weak
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Off
Boost: Off
Grip Reduction: Real
Tire Wear/Fuel: Fast
Slipstream: Real

Nitrous: Prohibited
ABS: Optional
All other aids off unless specified otherwise.

Start Type: Grid start with false start check
Grid Order: Reverse grid based on previous race results.

Currently our rooms will be set as "Public" and welcome all skill levels.

So pull that Mini out of the garage (or go buy one), tune it up, slap some fresh paint on it and join us!

Upcoming Race Day Agenda - see below at Post #4

We are affiliated with the GTP Classix Club, you can check out other great racing clubs there.
When are you racing? Can I join or am I too late

View attachment 211939

Calling all "Classic Mini" enthusiasts!
If you have a soft spot for these cars like we do, then join us for some clean, fun and close racing.

We expect racers to be familiar with the GTP OLR, and be gentlemen (and ladies) and be respectful to other racers at all times. There is another great thread "The Good Racecraft Guide" that is worth a read, please do so.

Voice chat will be enabled and "friendly banter" is typical, but please try to keep excessive background noise to a minimum, especially during races (mute yourself if necessary).

This is a casual format, running about 1.5 to 2 hours so you are not required to stay through all races. We will post an agenda in this thread each week which will outline the races, they will be a mix of set tracks and voting. We will also host some longer endurance races once in a while, which will require signing up.

Default Room Setup
Room Name: GTPclas6-MINI 1998-ALL WELCOME

PP: 435
HP: 135
Tires: Sports Soft or less

Penalty: Weak
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Off
Boost: Off
Grip Reduction: Real
Tire Wear/Fuel: Fast
Slipstream: Real

Nitrous: Prohibited
ABS: Optional
All other aids off unless specified otherwise.

Start Type: Grid start with false start check
Grid Order: Reverse grid based on previous race results.

Currently our rooms will be set as "Public" and welcome all skill levels.

So pull that Mini out of the garage (or go buy one), tune it up, slap some fresh paint on it and join us!

Upcoming Race Day Agenda - see below at Post #4

We are affiliated with the GTP Classix Club, you can check out other great racing clubs there.
Can you count me in if I'm not too late

All I really want is premium Mini, but when that happens yeah that would be cool.
Personally I would love it if they would just empty out gt6, leaving only the Mini as premium, allowing full customization to the nth detail. Also have a flawless, perfectly working online racing system... Ahh, one can only dream.:D

Back