Classic MINI Racing Club (ID: 1001881) - Friday August 14th, 2015 @ 3:00pm EDT/7:00pm GMTOpen 

• Thread starter FergusMik
  • 1,526 comments
That's what I was on, but cracked up the rear brakes to slide it into druids. Feels really soft, and leans a lot, but I like the set up, and it suits my DS3 using old school x and square buttons for go and stop
I found his tune way to soft for my taste. Note that his brake balance setup may not be the right one for you. I run 1/3 (F/R) with ABS=1, and I have a Logitech DFGT wheel. I found this brake setup the best for my brake pedal. You may have to play with it a bit, because I noticed while watching the replays that you were locking the rear wheels almost every time you used the brakes. You might like it better with ABS=1, no shame in using it, each persons hardware is different. :)

Hahaha wish I could do this on my evil turbo mini!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-30-16-45-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-30-16-45-47.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 7
Using a pad!! Jesus you done really well then mate.

Cheers Hellstorm. I've tried using the R2 and R3 buttons for accel and brake, but prefer x and square. Just makes progressive power delivery a touch difficult, but I'm well used to it. Seems most folk have wheels, need to start saving I think :)

Cheers Hellstorm. I've tried using the R2 and R3 buttons for accel and brake, but prefer x and square. Just makes progressive power delivery a touch difficult, but I'm well used to it. Seems most folk have wheels, need to start saving I think :)
You seemed to be doing a great job with those buttons. ;)

A wheel won't necessarily make you any quicker (well not to begin with), but it certainly adds to the immersion.

I'm sporting a new colour scheme for our next outing, it's looking pretty sexy,

will there be any enduros soon, or even try and arrange one this Sunday, love enduro races.

With the coming time change back to Standard Time this coming weekend, I'm going to need to change the picture in Post #1 of this thread.

So I would like my fellow Mini fanatics to each post one of their favorite pictures (or snap a new one from your collection of replays) from our online races and we will select one to represent the thread through the winter. :)

I think Logan, fergus and ifandor do the best pics on the thread.
1 of theirs should represent it.
With lots of cars.
👍👍👍👍

...but Loganhead is putting together a small series we are going to do soon.
Sounds interesting! I suppose being that it's a Mini it would have to be a small series. :)

I'm sporting a new colour scheme for our next outing, it's looking pretty sexy,
Ooh, one to look out for then. :cool:

...With lots of cars.
I'll have to try and take a Mini filled one. Now if everyone can drive around close together on Wednesday and smile for the camera! ;)

One a side note, Smiley's starting a Suzuki Cappuccino Club on a Thursday - it's like a rear wheel drive Mini (with 2 seats).

And don't forget Jocke's BMW Z8 Club - it's rear wheel drive (with 2 seats), but not like a Mini!

The new time trial @FergusMik - Front-Wheel Drive Non-Race Car Super Lap. 👍
Around Bathurst it should be easier. The lap times are less than the 10+ minutes of Sierra (Hopefully!).

Despite the connection problems - I had good fun last night. The usual thanks Mik. And of course to your stand in room runner @hobbsy (Nemisis-Reaper) ;)

Last edited:
The new time trial @FergusMik - Front-Wheel Drive Non-Race Car Super Lap. 👍
Around Bathurst it should be easier. The lap times are less than the 10+ minutes of Sierra (Hopefully!).

Despite the connection problems - I had good fun last night. The usual thanks Mik. And of course to your stand in room runner @hobbsy (Nemisis-Reaper) ;)
I took a crack at this earlier today, was 18 seconds off bronze with our Mini, don't think she can do it. :confused:

Back