Classic MINI Racing Club (ID: 1001881) - Friday August 14th, 2015 @ 3:00pm EDT/7:00pm GMTOpen 

• Thread starter FergusMik
  • 1,526 comments
I went down memory lane today and re-watched my first ever saved replay of a Mini race and here are the results;

Circuito di Roma - September 10

1. @SmileyWRX (Fastest Lap) 👍
2. @BAILEpoint3
3. @LOGANHEAD831
4. @Woodski_427
5. @MannYhAvitZ
6. @costapq
7. @delgadgo
8. @Ops_willems
9. @Team_SWE_1
10. @JockeP22
11. @Cu3e
12. @FergusMik
13. @TripleA5
14. @Wayne Gratiot
15. @S_Bridge
16. @IfAndOr
image.jpg

Room Closed.

Thanks everyone for coming out, and for putting up with the extended screwing around at Sierra for the photo op.:crazy:

I'll try and get some decent pics.

Last edited:
I watched the replay of Sierra and unfortunately there was never a perfect moment where all cars were "un-ghosted".
Just before we all took off at around 14:00 Pimiki was still being a ghost at the rear of the pack.
Depending on the angle though it doesn't really matter, you can only just make it out.

I watched the replay of Sierra and unfortunately there was never a perfect moment where all cars were "un-ghosted".
Just before we all took off at around 14:00 Pimiki was still being a ghost at the rear of the pack.
Depending on the angle though it doesn't really matter, you can only just make it out.
Yeah, I watched it too. I took a bunch of pictures anyway, I'll post when I get a chance.

I'll use something from Sierra for the thread header anyway, since everyone took the time to indulge me. :bowdown:

Back