Classic MINI Racing Club (ID: 1001881) - Friday August 14th, 2015 @ 3:00pm EDT/7:00pm GMTOpen 

• Thread starter FergusMik
  • 1,526 comments
I wish I could give a definitive answer. If I'm home from visiting my parents at the event start time I will definitely join in, just don't know yet how tomorrow afternoon
will pan out for me.
We will run with who signs up, and I'll leave a couple spots free late comers. :)

Routers have been reset, all network connections secured, headset charged, racing chair vacuumed, pre-race meditation complete.
You forgot; clear the cache, feed the cat, water the plants, change kids diapers, new set of underpants, send the wife out shopping, empty the bladder, kill the phone and crack your knuckles..

I think I'll be joining 5-10 minutes before qualifying. I need to drive a little bit on my own right now both at Brands and Spa. Haven't been able to prepare as much as I would have liked.

You forgot; clear the cache, feed the cat, water the plants, change kids diapers, new set of underpants, send the wife out shopping, empty the bladder, kill the phone and crack your knuckles..

I think I'll be joining 5-10 minutes before qualifying. I need to drive a little bit on my own right now both at Brands and Spa. Haven't been able to prepare as much as I would have liked.
Cache cleared.
Cat eats at supper time.
No plants.
No kids.
Clean underwear installed.
Wife is crocheting.
Bladder, check.
Phone on silent.
Never crack my knuckles, but hands are loose. :)

If the subject matter isn't appropriate, let me know about it Mik.
But I told you I saw strange clouds in the first race, as if the Devil was up in the sky with his horns. Check your replays, guys.
I have not altered the race image in any way, it is straight out of the game. :scared:

I found a picture for reference and put it next to the clouds.

BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit80s_zpsda87481b.jpg~original

If the subject matter isn't appropriate, let me know about it Mik.
But I told you I saw strange clouds in the first race, as if the Devil was up in the sky with his horns. Check your replays, guys.
I have not altered the race image in any way, it is straight out of the game. :scared:

I found a picture for reference and put it next to the clouds.

BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit80s_zpsda87481b.jpg~original
A little less time staring at the sky and more time looking at the road might be better? :lol:

Be careful everyone if you are taking pictures from any recent replays, my PS3 just froze during that and I had to hard reset. It is now doing it's "disk check", hopefully it comes back ok. :nervous:

Sorry Mik for leaving so suddenly from race 2. I had a phonecall form a close friend and she had
a terrible moment when she got home as there had been a break in at her house 🤬 :mad: 🤬

The 30 min races was very good, I like it very much. We have to do it again 👍

See you on wednesday :cheers:

I had a phonecall form a close friend and she had
a terrible moment when she got home as there had been a break in at her house
That's bad news. I hope there wasn't much (if anything) taken.

A couple of shots from Red Bull Ring...
That was funny. I was looking at those pictures thinking where's my car then? Then I realised, oh yes, I wasn't there! :)

Do the clouds in the second picture remind anyone of a whale riding a bicycle? :sly:

@FergusMik I'm thinking of returning to the dark side! ;)
0706dp_15_z+turbocharger_tech+water_cooled_turbo.jpg

Sorry Mik for leaving so suddenly from race 2. I had a phonecall form a close friend and she had
a terrible moment when she got home as there had been a break in at her house 🤬 :mad: 🤬

The 30 min races was very good, I like it very much. We have to do it again 👍

See you on wednesday :cheers:
No problem, hopefully everything is ok.

Back