Clean Lo PP Shuffle club (impromptu casual shuffle racing) *VCRC/MCRC*

Edited post with link to thread. Thanks for letting me post it here watermelonpunch! 👍

Hi all can I join the races? I didn't see at what time are the races?

It's just an impromptu kind of thing. Generally a couple of times a week varied times between Noon-4pm EDT (6-10pm CEST). I think you added me as a friend no?

Me want shuffle room, goog gah waah.. :P

Edit: PS3 update will keep me off A while nevermind. :mad:

Last edited:
Should take less than 15 minutes to update the PS3 with a decent internet speed.

Any chance of shuffle room opening soon ? I'll see if I can get online and race ;)

What happened Xstylez ? I saw you join twice & then disappear? Were you dropped? :( Or just sneakin' a peek? :D

I got a lottery connection. I either get lucky and enter a room the first time, or I keep wasting time til I get it right. Though most times 1 or 2 people don't load up. I was booted both times.

It's just an impromptu kind of thing. Generally a couple of times a week varied times between Noon-4pm EDT (6-10pm CEST). I think you added me as a friend no?

Yes I have you in my friends list. I just have to know the schedule of the races like before when was the VCRC and the MCRC races :)

I got a lottery connection. I either get lucky and enter a room the first time, or I keep wasting time til I get it right. Though most times 1 or 2 people don't load up. I was booted both times.

There is a known bug in GT5 which sometimes results in getting randomly booted out of rooms, turning off the user BGM sorts this issue. Follow this link for more ways of possibly improving your connection.

:)

I'm a regular shufflehead who prefers low pp as well. I'll add you to my friendslist one of these days. I consider myself a clean racer, but if you want you can always check with GTP_sausages. I've raced with him plenty of times.

Looking forward to meeting you guys on the track.

Look forward to seeing you OnlyMe. GTP_Sausages = 👍 I race with him regularly.
I haven't been doing much shuffling the past 2 weeks because I've been ill. :ill:

Wow, you must've been realy-really-really I'll, you've been gone for months! ;)

I missed the shuffle race yesterday, and I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well recently w3ter. I'll definitely join the next lobby that you have up.

I'm bumbling along still!

I missed the shuffle race yesterday, and I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well recently w3ter. I'll definitely join the next lobby that you have up.
Last one I did, I was going to send you a msg but already saw you were in a labeled room (scheduled race of some type).
I usually send out a msg when I open up a room, to people on my FL... unless I see they're in a private scheduled racing room already.

Holy hell welcome back Watermelonpunch, nice to see your feeling better now 👍.

pic of me in a shuffle race this past week...

20130223202127_201302celicawat3rm370nloppshuf2.jpg

Great racing in the shuffle room last night.

Whats up wat3m370n. I had no idea you were on GTP. I dont come to this part of the site that often.

Man, you race really early :(. By the time I get home M~F, you are just finishing up.

Would really enjoy some shuffled races.

Back