Clean race bonus with dirty AI that shoves my car into the left track barrier

As long as the hit is slight enough and you still have 2 wheels on the track you get to keep the bonus, AI or not. If they hit you too hard you'll lose it. You can rub along the AI and keep the bonus. Get punted from behind however and it's gone. It's all in the speed difference.

This video (at 1 minute 35 seconds) is evidence that you may keep your clean race bonus in GT League if the AI clearly causes the collision.
You didn't hit the wall hard enough and the same with the AI car, he didn't hit you hard enough to count as an collision, a bump in a wall or AI will not hurt your clean race bonus, you will hear a bigger/different sound when it is a proper collision.

And for the dirty part, you tried to pass the cars on the left side, but both AI cars kept their line, so i will say it was a kinda dirty move from you, you should stay behind them and pass them after the corner ;).

Last edited:
I got a clean race bonus (sport mode) for this race and it was in my opinion DIRTY. I give a couple of pretty hard slams...

Hahaha and this driver dosen't even know what direction he should drive in :lol: or he tries to troll and gets ghosted, a ghosted troll he is :).

upload_2018-1-31_20-22-46.png

And for the dirty part, you tried to pass the cars on the left side, but both AI cars kept their line, so i will say it was a kinda dirty move from you, you should stay behind them and pass them after the corner ;).

In case you're not joking, I do not believe my manoeuvrer was dirty. Black was hugging the right before its excessive left turn well before the apex. It looks like black decided to overtake white on the left. There is no indication the AI factored in my existence. Given the underpowered CPU in the PS4 this comes as no surprise.

Black was hugging the right before its excessive left turn well before the apex. It looks like black decided to overtake white on the left.
No, the black car was just more out to the left than the white car, both of those cars hold their line, while you tried to pass them in the end of the corner, what you should have done here, is to brake and place you behind the black car and try to pass them after this corner.

upload_2018-1-31_22-59-57.png

and i don't know what the PS4 CPU have anything to do with this though.

No, the black car was just more out to the left than the white car, both of those cars hold their line, while you tried to pass them in the end of the corner, what you should have done here, is to brake and place you behind the black car and try to pass them after this corner.

Watch the video again, please. Black throws itself to the left mid-turn.

and i don't know what the PS4 CPU have anything to do with this though.

It takes significant CPU power to react to a human driver at much greater pace making an overtaking manoeuvre. The PS4 does not have this CPU power to spare. It's why the AI tends to drive in an oblivious manner.

Latest Posts

Back