- Clean Racers Club - (Final Challenge Up!)

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,359 comments
bcmountainspeed
I'd like to be added, I'm not that great yet but will race clean. I've only got to level 23 so far not sure if that matters.
PSN:Mustafa_Jones

Ok sure

This club was exactly what I was looking for! Please add me in:) Im currently level 32 at the moment.

PSN:xeon9800

We should have a better organized Club, select people willing to be Host and the type of events we should play. Like a racing leage without schedule.
I'd like to be a host but I think everyone gets disconnected from me.

Dirty drivers make me ragequit, so count me in! PSN: Huskyfluff

If anyone wants to add me go ahead, if I'm on GT5 I'll likely be hosting something :D

Ok was it a fat? Because my fat died 5 weeks ago. Now I'm on a slim.

It was a PureStation3 that had PS2 support.
Baked it and backed up saves, but forgot to deactivate it from PSN so I'll guess I'll call Sony support or re-bake it, whichever works first.

katayama
can i join?

PSN: Fincher_S204

Sure I'll add you in

ChicoMaloXD
We should have a better organized Club, select people willing to be Host and the type of events we should play. Like a racing leage without schedule.
I'd like to be a host but I think everyone gets disconnected from me.

Great idea
Anyone who wants to be a host just mention it.:)
Also I'll make up a few racing series' that we could do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try making a social group and invite everyone, seems there's plenty of interest for one :) I wouldn't mind hosting some stuff but I don't really know how well my router will handle it haha.

Is anyone online now? Might get online for a bit soon

MindlessRiff
Try making a social group and invite everyone, seems there's plenty of interest for one :) I wouldn't mind hosting some stuff but I don't really know how well my router will handle it haha.

Is anyone online now? Might get online for a bit soon

I'll be online in about 20 min:)

Ok I am going into a room now what are we racing?

I don't have a DTM car, I just have the Lexus IS-F Racing Concept fully tuned.

As we all probably play the game in different time zones is it not better everybody send a friend request each other saying "GTPlanet clean racers club" so we can meet in different rooms? The good idea from jkt008 is that at least we know we are racing with clean and fair people. What do you think? I think later today I will send friend requests to all of you if you do not mind. Then from time to time we can schedule races with all together.

We can discuss in this thread how racers went and share our experience or create a new thread in the online races section.

usuhaia08
As we all probably play the game in different time zones is it not better everybody send a friend request each other saying "GTPlanet clean racers club" so we can meet in different rooms? The good idea from jkt008 is that at least we know we are racing with clean and fair people. What do you think? I think later today I will send friend requests to all of you if you do not mind. Then from time to time we can schedule races with all together.

We can discuss in this thread how racers went and share our experience or create a new thread in the online races section.

Cool great idea:)

For anyone who hasn't seen yet, I've put a few championships on.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back