Clean Sub-1-Minute Lap At Apricot Hill

Finally, I managed to get a <1 minute time with the Arcade Disc too! The settings are as usual, but without TCS and ASC, which I had only installed in my old savegame's Escudo. The laptime isn't as good as the old one, but this time is valid!
Here, a screenshot right after making this time
[IMG=http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/7523/059952gs4.jpg][/IMG]

Kudos+ 👍

btw, to attacth image you need to go to picture properties and copy the url
from there

1st [*IMG][/IMG*] (type without the dots)
2nd [*IMG]http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/7523/059952gs4.jpg[/IMG*] (insert the url from image properties between
)
3rd : you're done and you can check it from "preview post" button.

here's the picture attached properly:
059952gs4.jpg

I hope this was a quide simple enought.

regards

MadMax

With a new setup, I finally managed to get veery close to 0.59...

0.59.007!

059007cy7.jpg

P.S. I couldn't put your gear settings in properly... they seem to be over the max limits... probably the problem is with my car, because with the older one (now I'm playing with a savegame extracted from my psp), I managed to do it...

With a new setup, I finally managed to get veery close to 0.59...

0.59.007!

P.S. I couldn't put your gear settings in properly... they seem to be over the max limits... probably the problem is with my car, because with the older one (now I'm playing with a savegame extracted from my psp), I managed to do it...

Nice 1, 👍
maybe I'll give this another shot soon just to rise the limit even more :lol:

You should be able to set the gears after you change the final to max and move AUTO to minimum and back to 25.
Then set the gears and after that move the "final"

regards

MadMax

Wow, we're getting really close to breaking the 59 secs barrier. Good work Patruck 👍.

@ MadMax: That trick solved my gear problem 👍.

EDIT: FIRST ONE UNDER 59 SECS

Theoretical time somewhere below mid 58s.

Few changes to settings:
Ride Height 95 95
Toe 0.20 -0.20

Last edited:
Sorry to not visit this site very often because i got lost on the road of life,plus the school literally made me out of shape :D.
So,what's happened lately?
FIRST ONE UNDER 59 SECS

Theoretical time somewhere below mid 58s.

WOW!👍

That's kinda hard to repeat(especially for me who only able to break the 1:03s wall :banghead:.Time to train!).So,keep up the good work(at least until you achieve laptime below mid 58s)

Sorry to not visit this site very often because i got lost on the road of life,plus the school literally made me out of shape :D.
So,what's happened lately?

WOW!👍

That's kinda hard to repeat(especially for me who only able to break the 1:03s wall :banghead:.Time to train!).So,keep up the good work(at least until you achieve laptime below mid 58s)

WElcome back. 👍

That's really good time dzinatars 👍
was it done on playstation or on an emulator again?

regards

MadMax

Hey,that is fast lap time there,LeGeNd-1
i'm troubled to break the 1:05 minute here.My best is 1:05.638.
The problem is the last chicane before the last turn(yup,that small chicane),i should be careful there because one little mistake,i could "out of course" & spinning around like a twister

EDIT:whoa!Just check your setting recently,it's fast like a big red rocket & seems like it need more attention from the driver.New personal record:1:03.215,let's do it again.
EDIT:whoa!Now it's 1:02.175,just by raise auto setup to 25 before final gear to 3.000.Your settings are quick LeGeNd-1,you know.That's help me a lot

just plow straight through the chicane and dont straighten up til you're back on the track...easy...

But that wouldn't be the "clean" lap that the topic requests.

I'll second Parnelli. :lol::lol: Most obvious post of the year!

As for the topic on hand, great job for consistently improving your times blazing escudo, glad my settings helped 👍. Just continue practising and who knows...you might beat my time someday. And a massive respect to dzinatars as well, I think we can all agree you're the fastest GT2 driver out there.

As for me, school and other life's commitments have also prevented me from spending as much time on GTP. But rest assured that I'll still come here once in a while :). Sadly though, I can't see myself picking up GT1/2 again for a loooong time. PS3 + GT5P (and GT5 eventually when it comes out) is sooooo hard to resist playing.

Okay, interested in, i'll try that.

59.663 for now, but at least second is possible i did big mistake in second sector. Though my setup is very bad and bouncy.

Last edited:

59.663 for now, but at least second is possible i did big mistake in second sector. Though my setup is very bad and bouncy.

Yeah, Patruck GT2 and MadMax are a good challenge for you, they're about even and the best GT2 racers I know of.

:) 👍
nice to see someone still going at it even years since i somewhat issue the challenge
now if only i can find my copy of GT2 and fresh memory card.........

Back