Clio Cup European Championship - Next race friday at 9.30 British time

  • Thread starter Thread starter racingzack
  • 202 comments
  • 10,127 views
How will the tires thing work? We can use all three, but it doesn't say if it's mandatory to use them all or what.
 
You can use whatever you want to
 
You can have 2 rules and enforce it. Here's how:

Set rules to tuning prohibited.
All drivers with Clio Trophy join track.
Set rules to tuning allowed.
All premium Clio's (tuned) join and then no one is allowed to leave track.
Start qualifying...

Same as if you have different PP, weight or BHP in a race.

But in the patch they didn't only did that F1's and Karts couldn't race with other cars, they applied to all , when he sets the tunning allowed all players will get out so they can tune the car, well that's what happened to me
 
Well as far as I can see its the only thing that will work. Its a good idea.
 
Hey, a cousin "accidentally" put the engine upgrade 3 to my trophy race car, when I told him to not even choose it, although the motor is degraded, it still shows as tuned, I can record with my cellphone the moment when I enter the track, after showing everything else is STOCK and the engine power as stated on the rules, following this idea.
join and then no one is allowed to leave track.
And there's a possibility that I could be in practice, qualifying and the first final
 
!!!ROOM NOW OPEN!!!

Room code: 1472-6118-3830-2747-0770​
 
Last edited:
Join very quickly
 
I'm On it

I'm trying to join guys but the damn PS3 is running really slow. Just start if ya have to guys.

In now
 
Last edited:
IMMORTALPILOT dominated us. 3 out of 3.

A 6th place after two spins, and two second places. Really nice racing guys. Looking forward to the rest of the season.
 
IMPOTANT NEWS
Race 2 Killer1midget 2 place penalty for incident on lap 4 involving nealcroper
Race 3 IMMORTALPILOT 2 place penalty for a collison involving JT977 and Killer1midget
 
birel349
IMPOTANT NEWS
Race 2 Killer1midget 2 place penalty for incident on lap 4 involving nealcroper
Race 3 IMMORTALPILOT 2 place penalty for a collison involving JT977 and Killer1midget

Merci
 
Nevermind, I'm sad by the results right here. \/
 
Pole Killer1midget

Race 1:
1st - IMMORTALPILOT
2nd - killer1midget
3rd - Artmann
4th - mcglone1994
5th - JT977
6th - diddy49
7th - nealcropper
8th - GTP_Michelin9960
9th - lucstar88

Race 2:
1st - IMMORTALPILOT
2nd - Artmann
3rd- GTP_Michelin9960
4th - diddy49
5th - mcglone1994
6th - JT977
7th - nealcropper
8th - killer1midget (after reciving a 2 place penalty for incident with nealcropper)
9th - lucstar88

Race 3:
1st - Artmann
2nd - GTP-Michelin9960
3rd - IMMORTALPILOT (after 2 place penalty involving killer1midget and JT977)
4th - diddy49
5th - JT977
6th - nealcropper
7th - killer1midget
8th - lucstar88
9th - mcglone1994
 
Remember you couldn't see Artmann
 
I couldn't see Artmannn in all races, don't know why. Now I'm sad to know he finished ahead of me and I didn't even know it.
 
Haha, lol

Hopefully next race you will be able to see him :)
 
Haha, lol

Hopefully next race you will be able to see him :)

I think he should be penalized in both races because I couldn't see him. :lol:
 
lol that would mean 3 drivers with penaltys 👎:sly:
 
Here is the current drivers table:

65so50.png
 
the table was made in the order people joined and it didnt automatically change,
 
If you have an on track incident to report, for follow up review, please report it in the 5 minute break between races
 
the table was made in the order people joined and it didnt automatically change,

I know, but isn't a way to sort the table by the points instead of sorting by the order they joined?
 
it will be changed latter but this evening it was quicker to leave it how it was and change it latter
 
wow I really wanted to be there, but I couldn't, I had a strategy to race up to 11 laps running between 1:28 and 1:31, until I had to pit in, I don't know how fast were you guys
 
shame u werent there, it was a good race Immortal pilot was doing 1minute 26 second lap, he was mega fast
 
Due to some reasons i won't be competing in any other races. Cheers for last night.
 
:nervous:oh shame to lose a driver after 1 race
 
Back