Clio Cup Series!!Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 122 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
WalleyUK
This is series is for the new Clio Sport we use 246bhp 1100 weight no nos, 446pp, Racing soft tyres. Days we race every Tuesday, 12 races over 12 weeks 1 race a week. Races 10-30 laps depending on track size, all ride heights and other tweaks are up to you, whatever you feel comfortable with on the track we are at. Race fairly we know accidents can happen but please no ramming lol. If you would like to join please comment below :) here is a video of the sort of race you can expect

Facebook Page for this series now up! All videos in HD
https://www.facebook.com/pages/WalleyUKHD/500991336680179

YouTube Channel to watch all races from the series
http://m.youtube.com/user/WalleyUK1

4th Round
img.php

Last edited:
Interested but need more info - length of races? Ballast adjustments? Allowable parts? I can run Saturday nights depending on time.

Interested but need more info - length of races? Ballast adjustments? Allowable parts? I can run Saturday nights depending on time.
Depending on the track they wil 10 - 30 lap races and any parts are allowed, spoiler etc also all your ride height, ballast is all up to you I haven't changed any of my ballast yet

Depending on the track they wil 10 - 30 lap races and any parts are allowed, spoiler etc also all your ride height, ballast is all up to you I haven't changed any of my ballast yet
Races wil be about 7/8 at night by the way

I'm interesting but race timing is important for me, so if time will be ok, i'm in.
What times would you be ok with? I haven't decided days or times this is completely up to you guys and whatever day/time comes out most wil be when the races are held :)

What times would you be ok with? I haven't decided days or times this is completely up to you guys and whatever day/time comes out most wil be when the races are held :)

For me best times for races are about 7,8PM GMT
I don't have problems with days, only with times.

For me best times for races are about 7,8PM GMT
I don't have problems with days, only with times.
Ok well the races are mostly likely going to be held at 7/8 as I work during the day like most of you haha so no worries there should I put you guys down then?

Yeah i'm in

What about track list and date?
We have a track list and the date is going to be decided soon when we get a few more people it looks like it's going to be on either a Monday or Tuesday if that is aright with you? I'll also upload the track list

Clio Cup Tracks
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Fuji Speedway GT
Nurburgring GP/F
Silverstone National Circuit
Tsukuba Circuit
Willow Springs International Raceway
Circuit De La Sarthe 2013
Laguna Seca
Apricot Hill
Autumn Ring
Twin Ring Motegi Circuit
Monza

The only thing not allowed is nos and your bhp is restricted to 250 weight 1100 that is all if you want a spoiler and stuff that's up to you :)

Does we have stricted tuning parts or?
The only thing we don't use is nos that's it everything else is allowed restricted 250bhp 1100 weight if you want spoilers and stuff that's up to you :) and ok mate I'll put you down as in

Back