Clio Cup Series!!Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 122 comments
Ok cool what about the pp, when creating a loby you can select it everyone can have assists or not. Personally i think it would be best to them all off except abs makes it more of a level playing field
I think 256 is best bhp to be set I'm going through set ups now and I can't get it close enough to 246 I'm getting like 239 were as I can get 256 exactly that is with a stage 1 engine a stage 1 turbo and a sports computer, standard exhaust manifold standard exhaust and a standard intake and the pp is 450 and I wil take them all off then

Ok cool what about the pp, when creating a loby you can select it everyone can have assists or not. Personally i think it would be best to them all off except abs makes it more of a level playing field
Yea thats totaly fine, im just a bit ocd with everything. I hope you dont mind but iv found a way where it will be completly even there is only one way you can get these settings.
Set 246bhp and 447pp
To get these you need to fit.
Engine stage 3
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
Isometric exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter:sports
Intake tuning
No turbo
No nos
This would make it so no one has an advantage hope you dont mind me suggesting this.

Yea thats totaly fine, im just a bit ocd with everything. I hope you dont mind but iv found a way where it will be completly even there is only one way you can get these settings.
Set 246bhp and 447pp
Engine stage 3
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
Intake tuning
No turbo
No nos
This would make it so no one has an advantage hope you dont mind me suggesting this.
Nope that's fine I don't mind suggestions I wil have a look at this now :) this wil probably be better

Hang on won't that take cars to like 300bhp? Lol
Set 246bhp and 447pp
Engine stage 3
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
Intake tuning
No turbo
No nos

I have messaged most people about the changes told them no turbo hopefully this won't cause too much of a disturbance lol
Its still possible to run a turbo and meet 246bhp and 447pp but i think thats just guna have to be personal preference.

Think tonight was a great race good start to the series! Apart from couple of off's...
Make sure u get mine and andy's battle in the video think between laps 24-26 was the best bit somewhere around there

First round of the Clio Cup done, good close race lots of spins during the race which made it exciting.
Here are the results from qualifying
image.jpg

Here are the actual racing results!
image.jpg

Well done to Shafty for a good win and 18pts!

Clio Cup Standings
1. Shafty 18pts
2. Otune 15pts
3. WalleyUK 12pts
4. DannyWUK 9pts
5. Gizzy 6pts
6. DubstepWes 3pts
7. MattVolvo 0pts
8. Gravesend 0pts
9. Eat_Me_Lead 0pts

Some racers couldn't make the race so next week should have a full grid

A
Think tonight was a great race good start to the series! Apart from couple of off's...
Make sure u get mine and andy's battle in the video think between laps 24-26 was the best bit somewhere around there
alright mate no worries I wil do I'll try and get as much of the good action as possible :) hopefully next weeks race wil be just as close!

Yeah hopefully, more overtaken less spins and bumps on the 2nd to last lap ;) lol
Should be good wider track going to be intresting

Yeah hopefully, more overtaken less spins and bumps on the 2nd to last lap ;) lol
Should be good wider track going to be intresting
Yehh haha I'm sure the wil be still a couple of bumps but we don't mind a bit of friendly door scraping as long as it doesn't result in someone going flying off the track lol, yeh a lot of passing opportunities with the next track not as tight and a quick track

Looking forward to next weeks race totally different style of track...
What do u think about setting up a Facebook page for the series??
just so people can track results or post pics and hopefully get more people following us on the page and youtube also if we are short for a race get some reserve people? Just a thought lol

just so people can track results or post pics and hopefully get more people following us on the page and youtube also if we are short for a race get some reserve people? Just a thought lol
I reckon that would be a great idea.

Yehh could do that I'll get it sorted when I have a bit of spare time lol, just got the race recorded just needs editing and sorting out then it wil be up on YouTube either tomorrow or Friday :)

Back