Clio Cup Series!!Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 122 comments
6 days to go people! 7 places still open details
Tyres : Racing softs
Weight : 1100kg
BHP : 250
NOS : No
Mods are entirely up to you there is your camber, ride height etc. There wil be testing available to try your car out and get it setup ready for the race an hour before the event! Every Tuesday starting on the 7th of January!

Hi me and a friend are definatly interested in taking part in this series. Would you be able to list all races and times and a vehicle spec sheet please. Thanks

Hi me and a friend are definatly interested in taking part in this series. Would you be able to list all races and times and a vehicle spec sheet please. Thanks
Yes here you go
Spec: 250BHP
Weight: 1100kg
Stage 2 weight reduction, carbon fibre bonnet, window weight reduction, you wil need to add 12kg ballast.
Tyres : racing softs
Power : standard engine, stage 1 turbo, sports computer and catalytic converter sports no nos.
Drivetrain : triple clutch plate and fully customisable slip diff.
Transmission : fully customisable
Suspension : fully customisable
For different races you wil need different setups so that is up to you we have a practice session an hour before the race.
Tracks :
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Fuji Speedway GT
Nurburgring GP/F
Silverstone National Circuit
Tsukuba Circuit
Willow Springs International Raceway
Circuit De La Sarthe 2013
Laguna Seca
Apricot Hill
Autumn Ring
Twin Ring Motegi Circuit
Monza
Races wil be held Tuesday at 8 o'clock GMT the session wil start at 7 so you can get a practice in there to set your car up for the track.

Races wil be between 30 and 10 laps depending on track size. Their wil be slight damage and tyre wear and fuel consumption wil be set to a fast pace but not fast to make it more interesting hope that is everything you need to know

Thanks for quick reply, sounds great just spoke to my friend also and we definatly want to join the series. What do we have to do?

Just add me on the ps3 WalleyUK and I wil get you in we are currently doing a practice session with a few of the drivers there is qualification as well if you were wondering :)

What your doing a practice right now? Just so you no when we add you my psn is shaftyasister69 (bad name i no) and my mates is eat my lead.

What your doing a practice right now? Just so you no when we add you my psn is shaftyasister69 (bad name i no) and my mates is eat my lead.
Yes only for a mess about and was getting more people join we are now full thanks to you and your friend :)

If anyone is looking to join this series then post on here we may need reserve drivers incase some of the people don't show for the first race, you wil then be in for the rest of the series! All info has been put on the thread!

I fancy a go at this event. However i will possibly miss a few races due to work but when im home........ Im on gt most of the time so sighn me up? My psn is weal77

What is tyre wear and fuel setting going to be. And what are the rules on driving assists and traction controle.
The tyre wear is on a medium setting so you wil have to make a couple of pits stops, and it is impossible to do with the bhp setting and the pp setting :)

Also
The tyre wear is on a medium setting so you wil have to make a couple of pits stops, and it is impossible to do with the bhp setting and the pp setting :)
Also I forgot to mention you can fit racing brakes sorry about that

Thanks for the reply, can you have different engine mods just aslong as its the same bhp?
Also have you got a list of racers? Am I on the grid or reserve wasn't to sure from the message few days ago?
Cheers :)

It's alright, and well that's up to you as long as it is only 250bhp I just hope it doesn't mess the series up but it should be ok I'm sure, and you are on the grid some people haven't replied but there is still a day for them to sort themselves out :)
Thanks for the reply, can you have different engine mods just aslong as its the same bhp?
Also have you got a list of racers? Am I on the grid or reserve wasn't to sure from the message few days ago?
Cheers :)

It's alright, and well that's up to you as long as it is only 250bhp I just hope it doesn't mess the series up but it should be ok I'm sure, and you are on the grid some people haven't replied but there is still a day for them to sort themselves out :)
Thats what i was trying to say theres no way you can tell whats the exact pp limit and bhp limit because when you set up a room you can only have 246bhp or 256bhp. Dont mean to be picky i just dont want it to be equal and so no one can cheat.

Also what assists are u allowing.

And finaly is there going to be a minimum number of pit stops.

Yeh I understand what you mean I tried to round it off to an even figure in between them both so nobody wil really have an advantage, we did a 10 lap race as a test to see what out stops would be like, I wanted them in for one because it wil make it more interesting with pit stop strategy

I dont mind the pit stops thats fine its just are u guna set it to 246bhp or 256bhp if you set it to 256bhp and still want it as near to 250 as you can then ul have to set the pp to 448 which means the max bhp you can have when its set at 448 is 253bhp and aslongs as people meet the max bhp and max pp them no one can have an advantage. No trying to be a pain just want it to be a good series.

So we had to pit once and the tyre wear was on very fast so one out stop in 10 laps around brands hatch isn't too bad, but for the actual series there is going to be more laps obviously but tyre wear won't be on a fast pace it wil be a medium pace so I would say 2 stops should be enough for the race. Also assists I had them all on in the test and it seemed fine but I may take skid recovery force off
And finaly is there going to be a minimum number of pit stops.

I dont mind the pit stops thats fine its just are u guna set it to 246bhp or 256bhp if you set it to 256bhp and still want it as near to 250 as you can then ul have to set the pp to 448 which means the max bhp you can have when its set at 448 is 253bhp and aslongs as people meet the max bhp and max pp them no one can have an advantage. No trying to be a pain just want it to be a good series.
I'll set it to 246

Yeh I want it to be a good series, it's my first one tbh I probably could of done it a lot better but first time of trying have to make some mistakes to learn how to make it better for next time

Latest Posts

Back