Clio Trophy Series | Round 6 , 25th April 9pm GMT | Joining Us ? | ADD GTRWelsh !!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 257 comments
  • 14,862 views
What an epic race , Josh you gave me a huge challenge. Cant wait for the next race :)
 
Very sorry about that, I braked really late and understeerd into the side of you :( my bad !!

RUINED my race though xD

On the plus side that race was epic and should be recorded for youtube !
Don't think we have a capture card though :o :(

its no problem man, things happen! but yeah, dont take the full blame, i think i broke waay early, just to be on the safeside. but you definitly jinxed me, i mean i heard you saying 'oh josh might win this one' hahahaha

yeah definitly, would be sick for it to be posted on youtube. wasnt even as long as i thought it'd be!
 
Yeah no worries :P

My connection held fine so thats a bonus.

At least now I know private lobbies have much better connection !
 
indeed Private rooms are better but i have came to learn that you lose about 0.8 of a second compared to an open lobby lol

i'll make any day next week so no need to change it from a sunday :D
 
What an epic race , Josh you gave me a huge challenge. Cant wait for the next race :)

watching the reply now, didnt realise you'd damaged your rear left wheel when gtrwelsh pitted and you we're on my tail! thought i'd just worn your tyres down enough and you were having trouble staing on the track! :lol:
did a good job keeping up though with the damage!
 
Ahh didn't know that.
Online GT5 Physics are weird xD.

Glad you can make it Jimmy !

I bagged maybe the best lap of a 1.27.3
But due to the quality of the guys in there and the new, yet epic, Joshua.
It may not of been the best,anyone beat that ? (was in the race , not quali)

Was after I crashed into Joshua, had 6 laps to go, no chance of ruining the new tires so I just propper went for it.

Was catching Otune like crazy then went off on last lap :@ lol
 
Was catching Otune like crazy then went off on last lap :@ lol

Yeah my tyres were going off on those last few laps. I got a bit scared when I looked behind on lap 19 and saw you so close! I think I would have been able to hold you off until the end of the lap, but we'll never know :p
 
I bagged maybe the best lap of a 1.27.3

yep, finished watching the replay and you got a lap of 1:27.496, second best lap was myself, basically an entire second slower at 1:28.402, so good job man!
 
Cheers :-) don't think I would of had Otune really but I had great times. Would of been close :-P.
Hope next week is that good. Get your microphones out guys.
 
So what track is the next race going to be held at? The OP still says TBA.
 
Good point lol.
Grand valley east.
 
Just so you know, I'm still interested in this! Recently got the flu and had no motivation to play. I'll do my best to make it this week. :)
 
Ok mate. I can't make it this sunday. So someone will have to take over to run it. Jimmy and I have drift battle on. Only time to do it is the clio time :-(
 
if people don't mind we can push the time for the clio race forward to before the battle? afterall it is a sunday :P or postpone it to monday ?
 
im up for post poning it to monday :)
 
Right. Been busy. Monday seems good. Half 6 like last week.
Any problems guys ?
 
Could we maybe move it forward to like 5:30 as i know Nathan and me usually have dinner around 6 ?
 
cant make it if its around 5:30, dont get home from college until 5, would preferably like it later later, like 8ish so i can go the gym blabla before hand! :sly:
 
cant make it if its around 5:30, dont get home from college until 5, would preferably like it later later, like 8ish so i can go the gym blabla before hand! :sly:

8:00 pm is perfect for me :)
 
if its all good yeah! dont wanna be putting it at an awkward time just to suit my needs though haha
 
Bt have finally turned the internet the back on so ill be there at 8 :)
 
Back