Close!!!!!

• Thread starter PDE Bishop
  • 1,979 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he from eastern united states. hmmm that would explain it mabey prodigy can pull a win tonight at the formula drift event Go Shiro and SRninja pull out a win

Is he from eastern united states. hmmm that would explain it mabey prodigy can pull a win tonight at the formula drift event Go Shiro and SRninja pull out a win

Eric Posted after my pics :)

I´ll try to get it done, I´m having problems with tandeming lastly, I ca get really close tandems with people I know but when I follow someone for a competition its hard since they try to get me off their back by killing the gas on corners and on transitions they just get full angle and hit the gas again to get off the transition fast.

But the good thing is that I´ve drifted with most people on Formula Drift so I may be able to get some good results this event 💡

Ofcourse you are ready mate.

You guys wont bealive how fast Lil learned to drift on the g27. Its been about a week and he was pretty much killing it as a Pro on a bad day(means you are really good lilal) In no less than a month or two he will be a full fletch Pro on the wheel. :D

I'm supprised eric has not posted but once in the past three days he is quiet fond of this thread tho.

Lol, I just check out every forum what people post. I guess you could call it being nosy? You all the other day were posting a lot, so I was in here a lot.

Hmmmm I guess if we where talking about Inial D you would be right redsuns do watch there compeditors

Hmmmm I guess if we where talking about Inial D you would be right redsuns do watch there compeditors
Comments like this are the ones that make me think you are immature Ford.

Sorry Eric, I´m just not close enough to him to put some duct tape on his mouth

Comments like this are the ones that make me think you are immature Ford.

Sorry Eric, I´m just not close enough to him to put some duct tape on his mouth

Its cool bro, I didn't reply because I was not really sure what he was saying. :dunce:

Its cool bro, I didn't reply because I was not really sure what he was saying. :dunce:
Lol ,I was also on a :confused: moment :lol:
He said that you´ll be right to check the thread only if we were talking about InitialD since your team is called RedSuns, HA how funny is he.:lol:

Lol ,I was also on a :confused: moment :lol:
He said that you´ll be right to check the thread only if we were talking about InitialD since your team is called RedSuns, HA how funny is he.:lol:

Same, haha ford you shouldn't be mean to everyone, only to people you hate xD

Robbyelder

Hey what happened to go Toretto!?!

DriftShiro
:lol: lol There is officially 3 Prodigy on Formula Drift :D Toretto, Do I have you added??? I haven´t seen you ever since you left Alpine. If not I´ll make sure I add you today for FD :)

Um I have no clue :lol: I never actually checked. I'm on right now.

Today it was an epic day. I finally passed top 8 on FD :lol: I battled Toretto, I'll post some pics from thebattle, it was a pretty good looking run. :)👍

I won't be be able to get on for about a week or two guys. Electrical circuits in my house went to crap, specifically my room. So we have an electrician working on it...

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!!
I went get some candy with my buddies and it was epic. We dressed up with all black with some crippy clown mask that scare like a baws with some fake guns. :lol: We would walk next to someone and stare at them shaking the toy guns. Kids would scream and get the heck out of our way :lol: one of them started crying, we felt so bad we gaved him most of our candies :lol:

Plus: I just got my main 2 goals to accomplish.
1- Become a drifter and get a jzx100
2- GO TO TOMORROWLAND ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL!!!!!!

I'm just not even gonna bring up those last post I have had enough arruments today on this site.

Happy Halloween!!!!
I went get some candy with my buddies and it was epic. We dressed up with all black with some crippy clown mask that scare like a baws with some fake guns. :lol: We would walk next to someone and stare at them shaking the toy guns. Kids would scream and get the heck out of our way :lol: one of them started crying, we felt so bad we gaved him most of our candies :lol:

Plus: I just got my main 2 goals to accomplish.
1- Become a drifter and get a jzx100
2- GO TO TOMORROWLAND ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL!!!!!!

tomorrowland would be incredible

Is anyone else like me and would like to see MR's go to formula Drift.

I mean it is Formula drift the rules are a bit differant than normal drift events and the power of the cars are outragous.

I mean it is Formula drift the rules are a bit differant than normal drift events and the power of the cars are outragous.

yeah boiii.

Robbyelder

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back