Close!!!!!

• Thread starter PDE Bishop
  • 1,979 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need to make a new Prodigy team thread, feel free to post the new one when you're set, and we can close this one to avoid confusion 👍

If you need to make a new Prodigy team thread, feel free to post the new one when you're set, and we can close this one to avoid confusion 👍

Trust this! They closed the old Alpine thread! Thank you again!

But do it Shiro! I did, and it was fun! :) Hopefully you checked the Alpine OP! I still need to add the Prodigy Team as an Friendly team! 👍

Well you guys better take over! Hate to see this team die. There is alot of good talent here.

Bishop put me in charge to take over for him, but I think Shiro is better off in charge. I'm tired of trying to get everything back to how it was.

somerandomNinja
Bishop put me in charge to take over for him, but I think Shiro is better off in charge. I'm tired of trying to get everything back to how it was.

In my opinion you guys are all old and mature enough to run things without someone being in charge! But someone has to be in charge of certain things though. Like the new OP if that happens and video recording, stuff like that. Less stressful i think.

In my opinion you guys are all old and mature enough to run things without someone being in charge! But someone has to be in charge of certain things though. Like the new OP if that happens and video recording, stuff like that. Less stressful i think.

Yeah, I think that's a better option for us. I'm down to host weekly events as well. We also have team Nemesis waiting for a long awaited and overdue team battle, hehe. :sly:

somerandomNinja
Yeah, I think that's a better option for us. I'm down to host weekly events as well. We also have team Nemesis waiting for a long awaited and overdue team battle, hehe. :sly:

Weren't we suppose to face them back when i was on prodigy a long time ago?

Plans changed for the 86 again too. Got a friend holding on to a 4agze(supercharged 4age in aw11 mr2, ae92 and ae101) for me for $1500. Full swap, even a spare tranny. Its all forged internals so I'm going to get a turbo manifold for and rebuilt CT26b turbo with garret internals from a friend for $120. This at 12psi with a Greddy emange should put me around 200whp, which is plenty. Just need a new jobby to get it all since I have the money for it, just can't spend it. lol

Video of somewhat the same build.

Plans changed for the 86 again too. Got a friend holding on to a 4agze(supercharged 4age in aw11 mr2, ae92 and ae101) for me for $1500. Full swap, even a spare tranny. Its all forged internals so I'm going to get a turbo manifold for and rebuilt CT26b turbo with garret internals from a friend for $120. This at 12psi with a Greddy emange should put me around 200whp, which is plenty. Just need a new jobby to get it all since I have the money for it, just can't spend it. lol

Video of somewhat the same build.

I told you to get a MR2 motor and you said its a headache!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back