Close!!!!!

• Thread starter PDE Bishop
  • 1,979 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
torretto says no but he rolls in vintage v8's and bmw's which are fast as hell way to be a buzz kill what you think the big bad nsx is gonna pwn you again

Dale!!!!!!!! hi

Last edited:
Robbyelder
torretto says no but he rolls in vintage v8's and bmw's which are fast as hell way to be a buzz kill what you think the big bad nsx is gonna pwn you again

Well I don't drift vintage v8s because I drift a Tamora nor do I drift the bmw and on top of that I beat you that day the judges were just out of it. You can never beat me.

DriftToretto
Well I don't drift vintage v8s because I drift a Tamora nor do I drift the bmw and on top of that I beat you that day the judges were just out of it. You can never beat me.

Settle this next GTDL 11/9 7pm EST ^^

Robbyelder

Dale!!!!!!!! hi

Whats up Ford! When are you going to be back on psn causing mayhem!? I bought a small computer desk to hook my wheel up and turns out the desk is just to small and flimsy. So I'm stuck on the controller for a while.

Whats tomorrowland?

Don´t make me slap you Lil. Look for TomorrowLand After Movie 2012 on YouTube. That video explains its self :)

Is anyone else like me and would like to see MR's go to formula Drift.

I mean it is Formula drift the rules are a bit differant than normal drift events and the power of the cars are outragous.
Nooo Eww, People drifting Mr´s no IMO. Although I do bealive I´ve seen someone drift a porsche at Profesionl level. I am not sure if it was on Formula Drift or in another random comp.

It might happen though. I mean, On formula Drift there was someone drifting a auto transmission El Camino :lol:

Thats as true as Daniel don´t getting angle :lol:
He only drifts the Tamora, I may have seen him use other cars but never BMW´s or Vintage.

This
Settle this next GTDL 11/9 7pm EST ^^
I migh be ble to participate :embarrassed: Nice session yesterday by the way :D

You guys have a leader yet?
Thats like the only thing we haven´t decided :lol:. Before I left for my trip I was the manager of the team but while I was there Bishop gaved the LeaderShip to SR. Right now I am trying to keep up my manager status but its hard since I´m almost the only one that is trying to wake up Prodigy. Lilal should be Co-Leader but since he got a new wheel he is more into training that in the team which I understand since I did the same :P

And, HI DR :TrollFaceToretto:

Last edited:
DriftShiro
Don´t make me slap you Lil. Look for TomorrowLand After Movie 2012 on YouTube. That video explains its self :)

I love you for making me watch that video i didnt know about this till now and i will be going when i hit 18! Thank you!

DriftShiro

Now that I watched that video you're gonna buy my plane ticket to belgium like dude nonstop partying & drinking that's my kind of party :lol:

Now that I watched that video you're gonna buy my plane ticket to belgium like dude nonstop partying & drinking that's my kind of party :lol:
Same hear. Lol, I love the camping theme of the festival, Few beers and a hookah..OMG
banana.gif
bigeyes.gif

Back on topic from now on.
tapedshut.gif

Whats up Ford! When are you going to be back on psn causing mayhem!? I bought a small computer desk to hook my wheel up and turns out the desk is just to small and flimsy. So I'm stuck on the controller for a while.

i use a dinner table stand witha 16 pound weight on the end, works perfectly.

allyn27
i use a dinner table stand witha 16 pound weight on the end, works perfectly.
Yeah im going to put a 50lbs tool box on mine but then i wont have anywhere to put my tv.

HI everyone :D

Yesterday Prodigy had a full house room after ages. The room had space for 14 people, And there was people who were trying to join. I left the room for less than a minute and it was full already. BUT, bacause of the dom PD connection problem the room didn´t lasted longer than an hour, After that Toretto, Teoo, Mach, and me had a pretty epic session on KK track with other High level drifters.

Plus, Yesterday we broke some kind of record. We had up to 6 Prodigy´s in the same room. Machi, Teoo, Toretto, Lilal, Whiskey, And mua. It was really nice to have a big part of the family in the same room. That makes me bealive that Prodigy still can have the opportunity to wake up strong.

I also want to say how impresed I´m with Lilal´s skills on the wheel at this point. He has been on the wheel for about 2 weeks and he can drift like a low level Pro already :embarrassed:

Plus, Teoo. Guess what, I´m wasted :lol:

HI everyone :D

Yesterday Prodigy had a full house room after ages. The room had space for 14 people, And there was people who were trying to join. I left the room for less than a minute and it was full already. BUT, bacause of the dom PD connection problem the room didn´t lasted longer than an hour, After that Toretto, Teoo, Mach, and me had a pretty epic session on KK track with other High level drifters.

Plus, Yesterday we broke some kind of record. We had up to 6 Prodigy´s in the same room. Machi, Teoo, Toretto, Lilal, Whiskey, And mua. It was really nice to have a big part of the family in the same room. That makes me bealive that Prodigy still can have the opportunity to wake up strong.

I also want to say how impresed I´m with Lilal´s skills on the wheel at this point. He has been on the wheel for about 2 weeks and he can drift like a low level Pro already :embarrassed:

Plus, Teoo. Guess what, I´m wasted :lol:

lol The record is 11 members in one room if I remember correctly. Yeah, and I'm back.

lol The record is 11 members in one room if I remember correctly. Yeah, and I'm back.

Im at a road bump for my wheel, im pretty good now, but i can't seen to continue improving to baws status, me and shiro need a private lesson :cool:

LOL. But that is the record before we got into that deep come.Now that We are waking up we are like starting over. Nice see you are back.:)
Im at a road bump for my wheel, im pretty good now, but i can't seen to continue improving to baws status, me and shiro need a private lesson :cool:
LOL Do something so I can help you. Do a on-board video :D
I remember having a room 16 deep with prodigy guys and 1 girl! But it didnt last long
hahaha. 15 Prodigy's and one girl. Hahahaha How did that go???

allyn27
Haha back in the day, ahh, good times, goooood times dale.

Well its starting to get cold out so more people will be on. Hopefully you guys can recruit some more active drifters and do some battles and make some videos in stuff! Things will start looking up. But as of now i don't think most people even know of prodigy you guys have been down and out for so long.

LOL Do something so I can help you. Do a on-board video :D
lol Ill ,try, if i can find my camera.
Well its starting to get cold out so more people will be on. Hopefully you guys can recruit some more active drifters and do some battles and make some videos in stuff! Things will start looking up. But as of now i don't think most people even know of prodigy you guys have been down and out for so long.
Yeah man, once i get good on the wheel, ima try to get into more comps and stuff, we need photoshoots too! Prodigy and friends, that way other teams can come and post the pics on there thread to get us some more buzz.

DriftShiro
I´m going to but I also think I should just create a new thread so I don´t have to pass from one account to another. It would make my life easier.💡

Yeah thats a good idea! Im sure the mods can help you out. Does bishop even get on anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back