• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 140 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

SuzukaCircuit_14small.jpg

Attack Run by ZEROX​

Last edited:
Just in case anyone wanted to see the end credits.

Skip to 4:40 and 7:30

il99.jpg

Always thought they're Japan based.

What ? there is an "extended" Ending theme Man am I behind or what :D ,SSR5 and all those have always been "linked" to Some Roads in Japan but anyway I realised I have got no Money and No Hondas :grumpy:

What ? there is an "extended" Ending theme Man am I behind or what :D ,SSR5 and all those have always been "linked" to Some Roads in Japan but anyway I realised I have got no Money and No Hondas :grumpy:

Hey Sems, I have about 6 mill credits, I can buy something and loan you it if you like? let me know mate 👍

Hey Sems, I have about 6 mill credits, I can buy something and loan you it if you like? let me know mate 👍

Nah thanks for your offer mate but After a few races I should afford an Integra or a NSX but Thanks for your offer anyway mate :)

FINAL ENTRY

An iconic Honda outside the Honda HQ... Cliched? Very. Trophy winner? Yep! Cool? I'll let you decide! :D
]​

Doing the in front of the HQ shot immediately crossed my mind when I saw this comp. I decided against it when I remembered I had the trophy already so I could just use my favorite photo mode locale.

Nice shot btw.

*Edit* never mind, understand now, long day at work, link added

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back