Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

Kyoto-Gion_5-1.jpg

link to fullsize photo

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h37/Mad_Mupp/Kyoto-Gion_5.jpg

2nd that ...

tbh SlipZtrEm should decide it ...

Nah, I have absolutely no say in the themes each week (unless I happen to win, but... ha!).

I will add clarifications to the first post though, to help those jumping in late 👍

*Edit* never mind, understand now, long day at work, link added

Whilst you're at it, you might want to make sure your preview image is no bigger than 500 pixels across, in its current 600-pixel size, it'll be disqualified :(

Whilst you're at it, you might want to make sure your preview image is no bigger than 500 pixels across, in its current 600-pixel size, it'll be disqualified :(

Changed again :guilty:

Don't see the point in posting a sub 500pxl preview AND a full size Link, make more sense to just post links :indiff:

Changed again :guilty:

Don't see the point in posting a sub 500pxl preview AND a full size Link, make more sense to just post links :indiff:

The idea is that people post a preview and if you like what you see, you click it and enlarge it. I'll be damned if I'm going to sit clicking link after link just to open up a generic snapshot at 3000 pixels wide.

Thought I would bring my current project car to the party.

Final Entry

If nobody knows where that is; it's the runoff area before the last turn onto the straight at Fuji Speedway (GT Version)

This is shaping up to be another brutal competition - some of the images so far are truly outstanding! Still, I think I ought to throw my hat in the ring... so, here is my

FINAL ENTRY

Don't have too much time it really was a great day so I'll just drop this here

Edit:Changed

Last edited:
It was pretty hard to get a good shot this week, which is why I post my entry this late. I hope it's good enough to make it to the poll :scared:

FINAL ENTRY

I'm sure you can as long as you mark it as not an Entry. I remember Moglet doing that in the PS Comp 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back