CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 8

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 218 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed. Top 20 Sent. Was not easy and there were a few I thought were definitely worthy but I can only do the Top 20. Good luck everyone.

Where do we go to see the top 20? is it going to be another sticky or what? cuz its my first time and im also hoping to see my GTR SpecV on there

Where do we go to see the top 20? is it going to be another sticky or what? cuz its my first time and im also hoping to see my GTR SpecV on there

A thread with a Poll will be up as soon as Slip is done with it .

And as a friendly reminder (again), just like every other part of the site, the AUP applies here too. That means proper spelling and punctuation.

Top 20 received, and I've got the new theme. They'll be up in about an hour, just have some other quick things to attend to. Thanks for another great turnout, everyone!

And as a friendly reminder (again), just like every other part of the site, the AUP applies here too. That means proper spelling and punctuation.

Top 20 received, and I've got the new theme. They'll be up in about an hour, just have some other quick things to attend to. Thanks for another great turnout, everyone!

Yea, sorry I forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

Aww, too late for me. Oh well, it wasn't great anyway:

Final Entry

I wasn't even going to post it, but had some free time and figured I'd throw it in. Oh well.

Drat! And double drat!

I figured I still had enough time, was just about to start editing my submission. :grumpy:

It's a good pic, but I've gotta ask why you waited through a 2.5 hour replay on the off chance you'd be able to catch the flames on a downshift?

no i was watching the replay and then i had to go do something and forgot to turn it off and i came back and i got it in that first time i tryed to get it. i really didnt like the fact that it was a little damaged but i tried for probably 3 hours trying to get a similar or better shot but i just couldnt get it. so thats the reason its damaged

I kinda wondered the same thing. It was also posted in the other ongoing Photomode Competition for capturing a moment from a grid start to "the first corner" - either chaotic or sublime. Click here for it.

I know it’s a unique picture, because of the timing. However, it would be good to only allow it in only one of the competitions, since it contradicts the requirements of the other competition.

i know its in the other one i dont know how to take it down. i put it in that one not really thinking then after i thought about it i figured it be way better off in this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back