Closed for now.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter pbrdad
  • 267 comments
  • 14,459 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
any of these:
Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 160 Evolution II Touring Car '92
Bday ticket '08
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
Arta Garaiya '08
Castrol Toms Supra '00
X1 #1 White (1,267.6 miles)
X1 #13 Metallic Purple (0 miles)
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
XJ220 LM Race Car
Ford Focus Rally Car '99
5X Silver Chrome

for mustang trans cammer slot 2 or fx45 concept slot 1?
 
What color is your Audi R8 LMS '09 and is it 0mi.?

Sorry bro. Both have like 4,000 miles. The red one and the team playstation.
 
well, guess I missed my chance. I ccan do the same trade tomorrow.
 
Sorry bro. Both have like 4,000 miles. The red one and the team playstation.

It's ok. got those anyway :)
 
Still have plenty of slots. Let's trade.
 
got xjr9 and ready to trade now intrested in your slot 1 nsx r prototype lm road car
 
got xjr9 and ready to trade now intrested in your slot 1 nsx r prototype lm road car

Slot 1 is open after reset tomorrow. I'll do the trade if you can wait until then. Let me know.
 
nah looking for trade now could u please tell me what slots are open now?
 
nah looking for trade now could u please tell me what slots are open now?

Slots 1,2,and 3 are taken for the day. But, they are available as noted in my original post.
 
ill trade my xj13 for a 2J if you have one. Sign me up for any slot. stur1ing is my psn.
 
Few more minutes and I'm closing it down. Thanks for looking.
 
Open for business.
 
How about my R10 for your 190 EVO touring car?
 
Do you happen to have a F2007 or F2010? If so I have a Audi R10 or a Jaguar XJ13 '66 I could trade. Thanks.
 
Do you happen to have a F2007 or F2010? If so I have a Audi R10 or a Jaguar XJ13 '66 I could trade. Thanks.

Yes I have the F2007 with 0 miless. Does either one of yours have 0 miles? If not, that's Ok.
 
Slot 1 Nissan 370 Z for a X1 0 miles.
 
Slot 1 nissan 370 for an X1 0 miles or ticket (i have many).Slot 3 Corvette C-R C5 '00 for another X1 or a ticket also or an fgt.pm me if interested.Thanks.
 
Neon Orange X1?

I can do you #17 neon orange but...i want slot 3 for a ticket of your choice or one that you have an interest in.So?
 
I can do you #17 neon orange but...i want slot 3 for a ticket of your choice or one that you have an interest in.So?

Sounds good. I'll take neon orange X1 for slot 1 and Level 24 for slot 3 both after reset. Deal?
 
Sounds good. I'll take neon orange X1 for slot 1 and Level 24 for slot 3 both after reset. Deal?

Reset as in almost 20 hours time?
 
Hello! What color is the R8 LMS race car of slot 2???
 
Reset as in almost 20 hours time?

Yes. My next open slots as noted on my OP is at next reset. Let me know if that's still OK with you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back