Closed for now.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter pbrdad
  • 267 comments
  • 14,459 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. My next open slots as noted on my OP is at next reset. Let me know if that's still OK with you.

Today is the 14th so it's misguiding.I'll have to pass i'm sorry.Thanks anyway:)
 
I wish I could see your garages because I can trade the Bentley Speed 8 Race car '03 right now.
All I get is this :

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
 
Today is the 14th so it's misguiding.I'll have to pass i'm sorry.Thanks anyway:)

No problem man. But, my OP does state that trade time is after reset (7 pm eastern time) on the day scheduled.
 
I wish I could see your garages because I can trade the Bentley Speed 8 Race car '03 right now.
All I get is this :

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404

Let me check in to that and I'll get back with you. Although, I can't trade anything until after next reset.
 
Let me check in to that and I'll get back with you. Although, I can't trade anything until after next reset.
That's fine, for some reason the short diect link never works for me.
 
No problem man. But, my OP does state that trade time is after reset (7 pm eastern time) on the day scheduled.

But today is the 14th yet 2 of the slots seem to be open.I don't understand ,maybe it's because i'm in europe so nevermind:confused: :odd:
 
Last edited:
But today is the 14th yet 2 of the slots seem to be open.I don't understand ,maybe it's because i'm in europe so nevermind:confused:

Maybe both of us are confused:sly: Sorry we couldn't work it out.
 
Yes I have the F2007 with 0 miless. Does either one of yours have 0 miles? If not, that's Ok.

The R10 has 595 miles as I used it in one endurance race, and the XJ13 has 98.1. I do have a Chaparrel 2D '67 with 0 miles if your interested. Just got it 5 minutes ago.
 
The R10 has 595 miles as I used it in one endurance race, and the XJ13 has 98.1. I do have a Chaparrel 2D '67 with 0 miles if your interested. Just got it 5 minutes ago.

I'll trade you the F2007 for your R10 at next reset. Deal?
 
I'll trade you the F2007 for your R10 at next reset. Deal?

Deal. When is your next available slot? 15th it looks like? What time would you like to trade?
 
Deal. When is your next available slot? 15th it looks like? What time would you like to trade?

Send FR to pbrdad and send your car after next reset(the 14th) between 7pm and 8pm eastern time. I'll send your car after I receive it.
 
Send FR to pbrdad and send your car after next reset(the 14th) between 7pm and 8pm eastern time. I'll send your car after I receive it.

Sounds good. I sent a request already so you should see one from me. If not let me know and I'll send another. I get off of work tomorrow at 6pm Pst so I can send my car now (otherwise it would have to be 9:15 pm est) and you can send the F2007 when you reset if that works for you?
 
Sounds good. I sent a request already so you should see one from me. If not let me know and I'll send another. I get off of work tomorrow at 6pm Pst so I can send my car now (otherwise it would have to be 9:15 pm est) and you can send the F2007 when you reset if that works for you?

FR accepted. You can send your car now and I'll send mine at reset. Thanks and let me know if you need anything else.👍
 
FR accepted. You can send your car now and I'll send mine at reset. Thanks and let me know if you need anything else.👍

You got it. Much appreciated. :)

EDIT: R10 sent
 
You got it. Much appreciated. :)

EDIT: R10 sent

Thanks for the quick trade. I'll send your car at next reset.👍
 
I need to fill these slots. Any offers?
 
bump for a good trader!!
 
I have Toyota GT-One Race Car (TS020) '99 - 0 miles & 0 changes if you haven't got it yet.
Looking for any Ferrari F2007 or F10.
 
I have Toyota GT-One Race Car (TS020) '99 - 0 miles & 0 changes if you haven't got it yet.
Looking for any Ferrari F2007 or F10.

I'm interested in your car and can trade you a 0 mile F2007 after reset tomorrow. Let me know and I'll schedule you in. Thanks for the offer.
 
I'm interested in your car and can trade you a 0 mile F2007 after reset tomorrow. Let me know and I'll schedule you in. Thanks for the offer.
Just traded for a F2007, but I'll have the Chapparal 2D Race Car '67 instead, can't send until after reset. PSN is Nattdood
 
Just traded for a F2007, but I'll have the Chapparal 2D Race Car '67 instead, can't send until after reset. PSN is Nattdood

My Chapp 2D 0 miles for your GT ONE Race Car 0 miles. Sounds good but it will have to be after reset tomorrow (15th). Let me know if that works and I'll put that on my schedule.
 
Ok, deal.
 
Ok, deal.

Great. I'll add you to my schedule and send you a FR from pbrdad1 to Nattdood. You can send your car to that account also. Thanks bro. :)
 
i got the toyota gt-one i will trade with the 2010 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY '10
 
i got the toyota gt-one i will trade with the 2010 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY '10

I just made a trade for that car. Do you have any other race cars that you can trade?
 
I have a bentley speed 8 0 miles for your 787

Can trade in your spot tomorrow. 5 PM pac standard time.
 
I have the bentley speed 8 but its not a 0 miles car. I am looking for either the 2D, 2J, or the XJ13. My psn is the same as my gtp name. send me an add because i am not able to get on much because of play practice and homework. I can get on this weekend because we have a 4 day weekend though.
 
I have a bentley speed 8 0 miles for your 787

Can trade in your spot tomorrow. 5 PM pac standard time.

My 787 is in my slot #2 account which isn't available until the 19th. If you want to wait that long, I'll be glad to trade with you. Let me know. Thanks.
 
My 787 is in my slot #2 account which isn't available until the 19th. If you want to wait that long, I'll be glad to trade with you. Let me know. Thanks.

Gotcha. I'd rather trade sooner.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back