can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
totw-badge-png.519094

Week 33

Welcome to the Track of the Week thread! The staff picked the first 20 tracks for the feature, but now, it's up to you, the community.
Rules

• Submissions absolutely must be a part of the GTPlanet Track Database. No exceptions. Please post the link to the resource page.
  • Submissions must have been made by the regular TPE, not any hacked or modified versions. That means no track crossovers, no lengths over 10km, etc etc.
  • Please do not include Photomode images or videos in your submission. Users can find those in your resource links!
  • Your submission doesn't have to be your own track: it can be another member's. However, please tag the creator so they're aware of your appreciation for their work!
  • When submitting, please start your post with Week XX Submission.
  • One submission, per user, per week.
  • Submissions from previous weeks can be re-submitted, as long as they have not won.
  • If the download link is not working, the submission will be ignored.
  • An accompanying track map image is acceptable. I recommend using the resource thumbnail: right-click on one and copy its URL for easy use, wrapped in the IMG tags of course! Please do not use massive images, keep them under 400px either direction.
  • Polls will go up on Friday afternoons.
  • No voting for your own creation(s) in the poll.
  • Do not try to sway the vote.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tie-breaker will be created.
  • In the event of a second tie, the decision lies with the staff.
Submission Example

Week 33 Submission

2147.jpg

Track Name: Sebring International Raceway
Resource Link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/sebring-international-raceway-full-circuit.2147/
Creator: @NingDynasty
Theme: Eifel Flat
Number Of Turns: 17
Length: 3.74
Length (Unit): mi

Deadline

20:00 GMT June 14, 2016

I was surprised for the early end of the previous voting thread because i've expected at first - for a longer voting time limit which made me post my current submission in this week 33 submission, so currently i've just changed my mind to retry my previous submission, so is it ok to edit my current submission into another track ?

Even if this is the last, which understandable, its a shame that this current competition isnt completed first and rather have anyone who submit the track on uncertainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back