CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 10

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 103 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

39483483074_57bf82234d_z.jpg

Again, new guy here... :indiff:

Do you guys struggle with what picture to use for the contests each week? I have a dozen or more pictures I've taken, and some of them don't even need mentioning, but there's a few I would consider entering, but I can't decide. I guess it comes with the territory, right?

Do you guys struggle with what picture to use for the contests each week? I have a dozen or more pictures I've taken, and some of them don't even need mentioning, but there's a few I would consider entering, but I can't decide. I guess it comes with the territory, right?

You are right: to judge your own work can turn out to be a heavy job. It might help to ask a trusting person or simply trust in your own gut. :gtpflag:

You are right: to judge your own work can turn out to be a heavy job.

You're tellin' me. :banghead:
It might help to ask a trusting person or simply trust in your own gut. :gtpflag:

My gut might be headed in the right direction now that you mention it. I've only been doing the contests for the last four times, and I've gotten on the voting board each time, with a few votes here and there. One of my pictures was chosen for an GTPlanet article too. :D

Do you guys struggle with what picture to use for the contests each week? I have a dozen or more pictures I've taken, and some of them don't even need mentioning, but there's a few I would consider entering, but I can't decide.
Always. It helps to look at it in a post preview, that way you are seeing it at the same size that others will initially see it at, rather than at full resolution and full screen. There have been a number of times I decided to switch the entry up because some detail I really liked was lost at the smaller scale.

A good example of that is one of my previous PCars entries- the preview size is too small to really notice the sunlight peeking through the fog across the Oulton Park sign, which is the part of the picture I particularly liked. I probably should have gone with a different entry.

Last edited:

Sometimes, but I usually keep taking pics until one clicks and I'm like "that's the one" and quit trying anymore so I don't get confused, you know, less is more :D

FINAL ENTRY[color]

So, my first picture up here, looks like another bit of fun to do within the game!
Chosen this picture of a DTM livery on Interlagos. This picture was taken in the righthander leading up to the sharp corners bit. The bull was shifting his weight around here, thank goodness for the wings !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back