CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicknamealguem
  • 261 comments
  • 35,768 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in this thread some pages ago. You load yr image a second time and choose the option to resize. Don't resize to 640 480, although it says it's competent for boards. Gtplanet goes for 500 maximum.

I just fixed mine btw.


Not entirely sure how the above entry should be handled, I'll leave it to Nick.

Semi-related; I hope some people aren't too disappointed when they don't make poll; you have a free way in this week and next, folks! Just follow the simple rules!

Again, could you explain a bit more what you meant there? Greets
 
FINAL ENTRY

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_1-1.jpg


full size
 
Some hosting sites will do it for you, Flickr is what I use(they have 4-5 sizes, one of which is exactly 500pixels wide which makes life easy).

Where do you find this on Flickr? I've never used it before.

Edit: Disregard, I found it.
 
Last edited:
Mustangs can fly! Also got some great crash pictures after it landed :)

Final Entry
 
FINAL ENTRY

 
Last edited:
I posted a picture earlier, but I would like to change it. I'm allowed to do so once, right? Just making sure.
 
final entry​
 
Ent
final entry​
toscanatarmac6.jpg


img811.imageshack.us/img811/4199/toscanatarmac6.jpg
Here is the pic in full size, have a look :)
 
Last edited:
Final Entry
​



Heres my Ferrari 458 Italia at Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (No Chicanes)
 
this is my first time doing this photo competition. Final entry

i had a change of heart and decided that i would rather use another picture for this first competition so here it is....

 
Last edited:
Lili's photoshoot :dopey: . My girlfriend is better then me for photo. I do the drinving , she'll do the shooting. (first try here)

FINAL ENTRY



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In all honestly, I would recommend your girlfriend to sign up to GTPlanet and post her pictures. It's not fair for you to win with a picture that is not yours.


Otherwhise, could you be a bit clearer in what is wrong?
Bad english you know.:dunce:

What SlipZtrEm is mentioning the rule that says, that pictures should be that user own work.


Anyway, I am saddened some really good entries won't make into the poll for rules infringement.
 
Final Entry

149924_1722040094475_1342508998_31873973_1381451_n.jpg
 
Beast happens
 
FINAL ENTRY (Changed)

Need a bit more practice to really get into photo mode i think, but im pretty happy with this for a start.


^
Click for full size pic
 
Last edited:
ToscanaTarmac.jpg


FINAL ENTRY
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY



CLICK THE PIC :)
 
final entry!!!


b8wa9x.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back