CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicknamealguem
  • 261 comments
  • 35,778 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry
5225012981_1eafdfb1df.jpg


Full Size
 
Final Entry

I've never entered a photomode competition before, I thought I'd try slightly less common subject matter. :)
 


There's my entry, nothing special but I'll give it a shot (pun half intended :sly:)


Edit: Can a mod re-size that please, I tried but failed!
 
My entry has been changed.
 
I guess I will enter as well.

Final Entry



Good luck all!
 
FINAL ENTRY

 
Last edited:
@wync please read the rules before posting or your lovely picture won't get judged. and same goes for everyone.
 
@wync please read the rules before posting or your lovely picture won't get judged. and same goes for everyone.

sorry bro., thought the forum has auto-resize function..
 
Final Entry


Click for Full Size (1024x683)​
 
Final entry.
TheTopGearTestTrack-1.jpg


EDIT: Sorry about size. Resized it.
 
Last edited:
Decided to withdraw for now, the image have some nasty discoloration too. :/
 
Last edited:
sorry bro., thought the forum has auto-resize function..

No problem mate ,your picture was too good to be rejected :D

Again guys don't post large pictures PLEASE READ THE RULES ON THE FIRST PAGE.
 
Wow, no kart entries so far? I feel special. :)

FINAL ENTRY

 
not sure if its to late, but heres my
FINAL ENTRY


glac
 
Last edited:
Since its open, why not.

FINAL ENTRY

135fly by riivgt5, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Final entry

 
Last edited:


Final Entry.
 
F I N A L _ E N T R Y
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back