Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY
5225069620_9cc9459878_b.jpg

FINAL ENTRY

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And I so damn wish I could post 2 entrys. I just got 2 fav pics >.>

@edit
I just noticed it's kinda dark on my PC screen. Well, sorry if it's quite dark- was bright on TV with GT5

Final Entry...

Click the picture for a bigger pic... and feel free to browse my other pics, both Premium and Standard cars gallore!

Last edited:
I hate to sound like a broken record, but there are a lot of entries that aren't going to end up in the poll because they don't follow the simple rules. Images in the thread can't be bigger than 500 x 500; have them link to full-sizers, but don't post bigger than that in here.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but there are a lot of entries that aren't going to end up in the poll because they don't follow the simple rules. Images in the thread can't be bigger than 500 x 500; have them link to full-sizers, but don't post bigger than that in here.

Oops - my bad. I read the guidelines as 500px wide and not both directions like it actually says. Image amended.

Final Entry
Went artsy for this one :) fullsize is alittle small. My tv is really blurry so I had no idea what I was clicking on in photomode unless I could see a result :)
thetopgeartesttrack.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back