CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 59

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 178 comments
  • 16,138 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry


​


For anyone who struggles with the flare effect.
Go here!
Gtuned discovered a great trick to make it happen on pretty much every track. :)👍

Nice, I didn´t know that. Should help me in the future, thanks Gtuned :sly:
 
FINAL ENTRY

Big me!​
 
Fido, now you are going over the top!
 
It's not shining it's on FIRE!👍

In that case, it should've been a Delorean, because that would be more believable to set the road on fire.
 
Sadly there are very few entries which shows some night action with flare- i'm in this minority :<

Ohh Shidapu, you really know how to use flare effect :drool:
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY



Click for BIG​
 
FINAL ENTRY



Click for BIG​

That looks quite nice. It makes me want to go take the 599 that has been sitting in my garage for months and tune it until I have something insanely fast, like the 599XX.
 
Fido, now you are going over the top!

Thanks Raph ! But I don't think I stand a chance against some of the entries here.
 
Final Entry


Click it​

Wonder if this will make the poll :nervous:, because there are a lot of great entries so far
 
Final Entry

​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry

​
 
Final Entry - Redux (From the W57 Incident)

​
 
Final Entry

​
 
FINAL ENTRY


.ART.

Subject may change
​

---
NINJAEDIT:
Final Entry - Redux (From the W57 Incident)

​


Love that one Terror! :drool:
 
Lovin' the soon-to-be-crowned moderator's entry. :p:tup:

He's not even a mod yet and you're already sucking up to him? :irked:
Haha j/k man :lol:

Indeed a very nice shot Terronium 👍
 
May someone please enlighten me as to what exactly this "ghosting" is?
 
FINAL ENTRY

~Ford GT (Spec III?) wheel/rim~

.ART.

Subject may change
​

---
NINJAEDIT:



Love that one Terror! :drool:

Have you been hanging around the anime thread... How else would you know one of my (many) pseudonyms that I've been given? :lol:

Lovin' the soon-to-be-crowned moderator's entry. :p:tup:

Soon to be or have been since last year October? :dopey:

He's not even a mod yet and you're already sucking up to him? :irked:
Haha j/k man :lol:

Indeed a very nice shot Terronium 👍

Thanks. Honestly, I think it lacks a little refinement.
 

Final Entry
​
 
FINAL ENTRY

​

Think he just got overtaken by a DeLorean... :sly:
Amazing shot... I like. Would be interesting to see if you can get these effects on teh fireworks you see on these tracks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back