CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY:
NrburgringGP_F.png

Large Image:
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o138/origanal_cold_kill/NrburgringGP_F-1.jpg

@markismo, please read the rules. This thread is for entries only, if you are not going to enter, please refrain from posting more images that big.

@bo0td, I've counted at least 20 entries with bigger than 500px preview and/or no Final Entry. Now I am going back to see if there is any edited entry.

Edit: I'll ask for the poll list and close the competition at about 20.00GTM, so, keep entering.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

After having some trouble with my other Entry, I go with this now. The new picture with full size is on page one!
I hope this one is fine and will be able to get in the poll. cheers and good luck to you all today. ;)

Toskana_4 von bmxmitch auf Flickr​

Last edited:
After having some trouble with my other Entry, I go with this now. The original is on page one!
I hope this one is fine and will be able to get in the poll. cheers and good luck to you all today. ;)\

I do believe you need to type "Final Entry" in that post,

FINAL ENTRY

After having some trouble with my other Entry, I go with this now. The new picture with full size is on page one!
Don't do this, please. It is hard enough to choose between all these pictures. :ill:

Changing your original post was enough.

I know it's too late

I was driving in that shot, the computer came flying over me. No idea what the black bar on the left is, probably a glitch/flicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back