CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

This pic looks better with the exposure turned up a bit, but I take it that's illegal, even if there's an exposure option in GT5?

Last edited:
Final Entry

This pic looks better with the exposure turned up a bit, but I take it that's illegal, even if there's an exposure option in GT5?

Umm. just adust the exposure in GT5 ?

FINAL ENTRY

5437854624_4a284e2cae.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4118/5437854624_4a284e2cae_b.jpg

I don't have the replay and there's no way to adjust photos that have already been taken, is there?

No there isn't, but before you take the photo, there's a symbol caed EV, which I think, adjusts the brightness/contrast.

Hey guys, first time posting here. I'm still a newbie in photomode, but hope you guys like it.
This is my FINAL ENTRY

5414291803_da356ce913.jpg

Final Entry

The SLS AMG is a brilliant cars for jumps as it has the strange habit of doing back flips.

I think this images shows it best, and if the competition didn't want a realistic looking jump i would've enter this one; The Real Driving Simulator......

(not an entry, but still worth a look)

I'm not gonna make it onto the poll honestly, just wanted to show my awesome drifting skills. :D

Final Entry

FINAL ENTRY

Which one should I use as Final Entry? Opinions are welcome.. I will then delete one.. sorry.. :)

FINAL ENTRY 1

I like this one, but it looks like many have submitted this kind of angle..

FINAL ENTRY 2

Tried to get it from another angle. I like the dusk tone of Toscana..

Last edited by a moderator:
FINAL ENTRY

Toscana-1.jpg

As you can see, the night was falling, the red light in the dust, and of course the cameran on the right catching all that Airborne! :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back