CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

pmcweek11preview.jpg

Click here for the original

FINAL ENTRY

week11jump.jpg

I think this is realistic enough. There are quite some trully "realistic" jumps in this thread :).

It was online. After the race, there is a button for Race Options, or something like that. The replay is hiding in there.

Just in case anyone's reading through the thread and wondering about this. The replay is available in the results screen ( the small podium icon).

Eventually, im gonna test this theory! Lol a real car in actual real life, taken by me, and then i'll add a watermark and see if anyone notices! XD

In the Early GT5 leaked days We were Comparing a Red ZR-1 Picture at the Nurburgring with a real one then someone actually photoshopped the Real one to make it look real :lol:

Your 'preview' image is way too large, it should be no more than 500px in either direction.

Sorry. I tried adding it before and it was tiny. My first time entering you see. Any idea how to make it smaller. Thanks

Edit: Is that better?

Sorry. I tried adding it before and it was tiny. My first time entering you see. Any idea how to make it smaller. Thanks

Edit: Is that better?

Yes, that's better. I'm fairly new myself. I use Flickr to host my images, it gives a choice of sizes, 'medium' is perfect for a preview image and then I include a link to the full size image.

You could resize the image on your PC using Paint if you'd like to continue using imageshack, just choose "resize" click "pixels" and change the larger of the two numbers to 500.

**edit** I haven't got the time to go through the whole thread, but there are at least seven images that will be ignored due to being too large. It'd be a shame to miss out on the poll, so please check your images.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back