CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicknamealguem
  • 316 comments
  • 33,590 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry
ahrweilerstreet12small.jpg


http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8040/ahrweilerstreet12.jpg
 
alright, so the newb (me) doesnt know how to add the picture so its not full-size. help would be mush appreciated, please and thank you
 
FINAL ENTRY

comp.jpg


Like the Wind by ZEROX

Guess what car that is... :p​
 
And I thought I had a good Cobra shot! HOLY HELL! those wheels are just. . . just. . .
it's awesome.

lol cheers mate. I had a drift 1 all ready to post up but then saw yours so thought i better go & do something different :)

Wheels are the boyd coddingtons. I put em on every car that has them as an option
 
i went for something a tad more racy on mine, but you've got me rethinking that decision.
 
Many dark-themed pictures here...ill try to enter soon
 
love your shot!👍

I think this week is going to be hard, even harder than the others!

Thanks, mate! :) And indeed, there are wonderful pictures so far. Gonna be hard.
 


Hi photo lovers
First competition entry


Final Entry :)
 
FINAL ENTRY

^Click for Higher Resolution^​
 
Also, it's worth to mention that this week and for the following weeks classic poll size have been reduced to 30 entries and H2H polls size to 15 entries each.

Oh dear, thats me out of the polls now!! :eek:

Consider my game well and truely stepped up now!
 
Final Entry

Click for full size.



👍​
 
I´ve changed my entry! Yet again, I know.^^
Its on page 4, #68

this is the new one.:)

5448096196_fcdc6d9e26.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back