CLOSED: The Photomode Competition - Week 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your entry doesn't look edited to me, but I'm curious to know, how did you got that effect? It's amazing and quite unique. :eek:

It looks like he parked in front of one of the floodlights on a custom Toscana course.

Your entry doesn't look edited to me, but I'm curious to know, how did you got that effect? It's amazing and quite unique. :eek:

I found, completely by accident, a sweet spot between two floodlights on my toscana course. I have taken quite a few shots there with a couple of different cars, so it should be easy enough to replicate with a little experimentation. Then it's just a little bit of creative filter usage to get it looking just right.

I found, completely by accident, a sweet spot between two floodlights on my toscana course. I have taken quite a few shots there with a couple of different cars, so it should be easy enough to replicate with a little experimentation. Then it's just a little bit of creative filter usage to get it looking just right.

I can agree. Some of my Viper ACR shots gave the same lighting effects off of the lower fender wells and body panels.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=186902#post4942215

Spent ages deciding what pic to use and in the end went for this one. Not very happy how Flickr reduced the quality. :/ Anyway, some really great shots this week and probably won't make the poll but hey ho, here's meine...

Final Entry

Crisp by DColam, on Flickr

[Look on my Flickr for the other to pics I took:tup:]​

Last edited:
un giorno di pioggia a Monza
FINAL ENTRY
5387714409_2fa11be9a0.jpg

Hope to make it to the poll again!
Good luck everyone!
Here's the link to the original size picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58577363@N03/5387714409/sizes/l/in/photostream/

boozy - Ahhh, it looked like an edge-detect style effect, very neat that you found a spot in-game that pulls it off.

Nick - Heh, confusingly, the comps are the only place I use dd/mm/yy format - my gallery and the Colour Database both use mm/dd/yy. It makes more sense when I speak it! :lol:

Slipz- No worries mate. Am always looking for new ways to (legitimately) make an interesting pic in photocomp

boozy - Ahhh, it looked like an edge-detect style effect, very neat that you found a spot in-game that pulls it off.

Nick - Heh, confusingly, the comps are the only place I use dd/mm/yy format - my gallery and the Colour Database both use mm/dd/yy. It makes more sense when I speak it! :lol:

Well, I look at numerics dates as (in the example of the deadline) day 6 inside month 3 inside year 2011 and actually, I've, leaving out the numerics, in Portuguese and some European Countries, it's spelled 6 of March of 2011.

But I agree, in English language, it sounds so much better to say March, 6th 2011. 👍

Ninja Edit:

is cote d' azure allowed?

I believe not, since it's based on Monaco track, which, isn't either French nor Italian.

Okay, I finally got a good pic of a Italian car and as far as I know it only has to be made in Italy and doesn't have to be road legal.

If I'm wrong about this please tell me because my laptop was slow the last few days and I thought it would be a bad idea to make it upload at least 5-10 pics a page so...

FINAL ENTRY​

AutodromoNazionaleMonza.jpg

I will add a link to the full size pic later. Hope you all like it.
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l529/mattymc1996/AutodromoNazionaleMonza-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back