CLOSED: The Photomode Competition - Week 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

Had another one but was pretty much identical to boozy, so here is my second fav. Hoping to make poll again, some amazing pics here so far though so it will be tough.

FINAL ENTRY

5497342929_f429bbd94b.jpg

FULL SIZE

oh yea should probably mention that the watermark for my pic of the F10 is in the bottom left corner because i took the pic upside down

Wasn't Moglet, meant to be retiring from the PMC.

@ Aleman: The world doesn't revolve around Moglet.

Thinking of the
"Passion history, technology and design, capture the grace placed into every Italian designed car."
the steering wheel of my well beloved Miura comes into my mind ...

FINAL ENTRY

Masterpiece of craftmenship

Inside view of Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ‘67
at Abbazia San Galgano

Last edited:
Final Entry

Boil those tyres!

I've stayed away from this thread for a week to try and avoid being influenced by anything here. Hopefully that worked. Got to say though, there appear to be some interesting interpretations of what a production car is.

I have not understood this yet, are for example the 330 P4 and Alfa TZ2 eligible?

I have not understood this yet, are for example the 330 P4 and Alfa TZ2 eligible?

Yes! look through the past pages at what the judge said.

He said any car made in Italy.

@ knightsofni as far as I know from what judge said on previous pages any car is allowed if it's under italy when you filter your garage

Yes! look through the past pages at what the judge said.

He said any car made in Italy.

@ knightsofni as far as I know from what judge said on previous pages any car is allowed if it's under italy when you filter your garage

Thanks, I presumed it was so. But then again, I have missed out on the rules previously.

Final Entry

click for full size​

No way. I've shot exactly almost the same car, with the same colour at the same track. Cool thing the shot is not that similar, but I don't have time to do another shoot, so, I'll be dropping this anyway

Final Entry

Last edited:
No way. I've shot exactly the same car, with the same colour at the same track. Cool thing the shot is not that similar, but I don't have time to do another shoot, so, I'll be dropping this anyway

[/CENTER]

No worries, mine is an Enzo though. :)

Ignore, deleted stupid question to avoid stupid answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back