Final Entry

nrburgringnordschleife4r.jpg

Full Sizedhttp://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1231/nrburgringnordschleife4.jpg

Fixed

Last edited:
Check the rules ... preview size and link to full size etc

how do i shrink the pic

been listed via photobucket

@Ph1lmar if that isn't edited wow :drool: I can't see the gt water mark though :scared: sorry if I am wrong. It's an amazing shot. It may just be the white out at the top of the shot blocking out the watermark

@Nads same to you too as to Ph1lmar.

Sorry if I have falsely accused anyone here but they are just almost too good to be true unedited. Fantastic shots none the less both of you.

No worries there soloracer, I can provide pictures from my PS3 to any administrator if needed

//edit; I used ingame cross-processing

//edit2; feel free to check my flickr. I have several more pictures from the same shoot, all with the GT watermark ;)

Last edited:
Obviously my HKS Silvia wasn't a 4WD car (I was tricked by the filter that reset itself when switching to the standard tab, so annoying...)

New Final Entry

@Nads same to you too as to Ph1lmar.

Sorry if I have falsely accused anyone here but they are just almost too good to be true unedited. Fantastic shots none the less both of you.
Nads' one looks very much like it's a high-exposure cross-processed picture which may explain the white sky, it looks like it's possible to do in-game, but I'm sure there are some people who just edit very small details. Not accusing anyone, just generally speaking.

Alrighty well that clears that up 👍 I hope didn't cause any offense

Nads' one looks very much like it's a high-exposure cross-processed picture which may explain the white sky, it looks like it's possible to do in-game, but I'm sure there are some people who just edit very small details. Not accusing anyone, just generally speaking.

Yes your right, i used cross-processing but the sunset made the road and car too dark i had to use high exposure :). But yeah i have it on the Ps3 if needed.

My i ask how is that 4wd?
Last time i checked it was fwd.
:dunce:

You're thinking it's the 147, but look again, it's a Brera coupe, and the AWD Coupe is the version in the game. Really sweet car once you tune it a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back