CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 42

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY​

I see that you probably changed the picture, but that does still look kinda edited to me. I may be very wrong, but does Tsukuba really offer that kind of lighting? Please correct me. A great picture, excuse me asking.

FINAL ENTRY​

On the power out of the final turn. Tsukuba Circuit​

Yeep, it looks edited alright.
The 'GT Watermark' looks way too bright and solid than transparent for unedited picture. :odd:

Nevertheless, if that's was true unedited, all i can is awesome. 👍
I'll try to interprete that shoot tonight. :sly:

F I N A L _ E N T R Y

(Click for full-size)
____________________________​

Bah, here I was thinking I had a unique combo, and TH posts right before me. Sorry sir!

No Prob SlipZ, I would say they are very very different entries. Oh, and how awesome is the front bumper mod, and the ducktail for that matter? AWESOME!

Nice shot and nice colour choice by the way. I like how it matches the IF logo in the grill.

F I N A L _ E N T R Y

(Click for full-size)
____________________________​

Bah, here I was thinking I had a unique combo, and TH posts right before me. Sorry sir!

Best shot so far, my opinion of course:dunce:

No Prob SlipZ, I would say they are very very different entries. Oh, and how awesome is the front bumper mod, and the ducktail for that matter? AWESOME!

Nice shot and nice colour choice by the way. I like how it matches the IF logo in the grill.

It's fantastic! I had forgotten about my Delta, but a coat of Viper Race Yellow (now that they're sort-of-related) and I thought it was just the right car for the job :D. Thanks, by the way - I almost went with a b/w shot too, bit glad I didn't, since yours looks fantastic. It's so clean!

Best shot so far, my opinion of course:dunce:

Yeah 👍 Great shot SlipZ!

Thanks you two :cheers:

It's fantastic! I had forgotten about my Delta, but a coat of Viper Race Yellow (now that they're sort-of-related) and I thought it was just the right car for the job :D. Thanks, by the way - I almost went with a b/w shot too, bit glad I didn't, since yours looks fantastic. It's so clean!

Thanks you two :cheers:

Sort of related? Uh, Dodge-Chrysler-Fiat-Lancia?

It's a bit of a stretch :P

Final Entry

I find the lack of premium 4x4 trucks disturbing. Had a great idea, but the model was just not up for it.

I'm wondering, are you allowed to make pictures of four-wheel drift? I mean, it DOES show its' power being put down in a corner, I need an answer ASAP because I have the picture ready.

I'll enter when someone gives me an answer. Thanks! :)

I'm wondering, are you allowed to make pictures of four-wheel drift? I mean, it DOES show its' power being put down in a corner, I need an answer ASAP because I have the picture ready.

I'll enter when someone gives me an answer. Thanks! :)

As long as the car is 4WD, anything goes. It's not sure the judge is looking for the interpretation you're using, but go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back