CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 42

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or were there loads of entries this week? :lol: Thanks everyone for your entries.

Competition Closed.

I know it's a bit late and this entry may not be considered, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway

Final Entry

Competition is already closed. Sorry, it's a shame though because you have a good picture. 👍

Competition is already closed. Sorry, it's a shame though because you have a good picture. 👍

According to the judge, yes. However, the actually competition ends at midnight GMT, I believe. My entry was late according to the judge and therefore may not be considered, but it's not completely out.

EDIT: Actually, it's 14:00 GMT. I believe that means we both missed the deadline. Nonetheless, the title states it's "OPEN". I guess we'll see.

According to the judge, yes. However, the actually competition ends at midnight GMT, I believe. My entry was late according to the judge and therefore may not be considered, but it's not completely out.

Judge already sent their votes out to SlipZ. :dopey:

Judge already sent their votes out to SlipZ. :dopey:

:ouch: Oh well, Never mind.

I do then have a question for SlipZtrEm. If I entered a photo too late (Therefore giving myself no chance at making the poll), can I use it in another competition?

If you accidentally entered after the competition was closed (like this), yep, it's free to be used for another week.

I'm surprised more people don't notice the deadline in the first post - it should be sort of obvious as threads typically are created for a new week Sunday evening ;). Also, while a thread title may still say "OPEN", I recommend reading the last page of the thread to see if the judge has closed it; I'm away from the computer the first half of the day (after sending the initial request for Top sets for both polls in PM in the morning), so the title can't be changed until around now.

If you accidentally entered after the competition was closed (like this), yep, it's free to be used for another week.

I'm surprised more people don't notice the deadline in the first post - it should be sort of obvious as threads typically are created for a new week Sunday evening ;). Also, while a thread title may still say "OPEN", I recommend reading the last page of the thread to see if the judge has closed it; I'm away from the computer the first half of the day (after sending the initial request for Top sets for both polls in PM in the morning), so the title can't be changed until around now.

I always enter by Saturday, never fails :D

My picture above looks like 🤬 compared to the pictures this week. This is one thing, though, that I like about PMC is that there is no editing allowed. I try 2.0, I get whooped into New Years. :ouch:

EDIT: Sorry, SlipZ already answered the question. Nvm.

Great pics you guys. Hopefully you get your pictures in the polls, if not, then try again next week! :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back