CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
unknown
VIBE KILLERS is a 1/4 drag team of drag legends.we just started the team today which means currently we have no members.As the team grow we will work harder and harder until we are superior.

In order to join
Must respect teammates
Must know how to tune an have an ok tree
No hacks or nos
Willing to work to the max
No e cheating
I will be hosting tryouts here and there pm me if you wanna tryout

Members

Leader- artictrust< he's so fast u think he had nos
Member -Skylineazul33<tryed to tree him it's impossible

Last edited:
I dunno about the legends part, except for gutta, but good luck with the team.

+1 for name change.

Hope this team actually stays cuz it sounds promising. Most teams today aren't active or even very fast so if you can get a group together then hey power to ya

In updating news, we'll talk about what cars and car classes we'll be up to running, I'm good for honda,tuner, muscles, supers and hypers, as we diversify, we can hopefully arrange some fun set ups.

Google has no clue what I'm trying to find, so I'll ask you.

What exactly is this "E-cheat"?
It's a technique people use to influence grip on launch using the e-brake. It's a cheap tactic that people use, some more than others, but generally not allowed in pro rooms or competitions.

So it's basically the kinda-sorta launch control that is in GT6?

It's easy to do.

Step 1 - Set the e-brake, just push the button once and it will hold, it was also like that in GT5.

Step 2 - Only use a quarter throttle to bring the revs up. If you go anymore than that, it will release.

Step 3 - When the revs stabilize, mash the gas and off you go!

Sure, it's easier to do with pedals, but it can be done just as effectively on a DS3.

Although, if you intend on using an H-pattern gearbox (like on a G25, G27, TH8RS, or the ones Fanatec have that I'm not sure will work with GT6), I recommend not using the clutch as it isn't really good for that, just use it for afterwards.
____

All of that, coming from someone who is on a constant search of a lobby at the Indianapolis road course that doesn't have any drag racing going on and would rather see a Daihatsu Midget II doing an endo due to locked front brakes, which can happen and is hilarious to see.

OK, is it just holding it and just mashing the gas?

If not, I'm completely lost.

It's while the car is already in motion, as it mimics the affect of SRF. Holding part throttle or full throttle before the launch are just launching techniques used, but this is while the car is spinning the tires.

OK, is it just holding it and just mashing the gas?

If not, I'm completely lost.
It's cheating plain and simple. If you drag it is your best bet not to try this. It is for people who think they are "fast" because they cheat and they think we are stupid and would not notice it. Let's keep this thread on topic so that it does not get closed.

It was further explained to me, so now I know. :mischievous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back